Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious Query

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,268
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    So is this biased liberal media which is rigging the election (I think that's the new talking point right?) suddenly much more powerful than it was in 2000 and 2004 when the Republican candidate won?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You need to work Trump into this somehow

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
    My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!
    Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.
    When Obama releases his college records.
    Hi Bill! Obama will release his college records when all past and future presidents release theirs.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/08/02/limbaugh-uses-dishonest-college-transcripts-arg/189096
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
    My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!
    Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.
    Hi Bill! Obama will release his college records when all past and future presidents release theirs.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/08/02/limbaugh-uses-dishonest-college-transcripts-arg/189096
    Media Matters is a George Soros front group but of course you'really on that train.

Odd when captain Sully pulled off the miracle on the Hudson we knew all that stuff including his GPA the next morning. But we still don't know squat about Obama. Keep up the good work comrade!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck President Limbaugh!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Bernie defending her on the emails in the first debate made it look like he was in on the fix. I think there is a chance he could have won a fair fight if he had fought

Or maybe, just maybe, Bernie is a stand up guy that knows more about the emails than you do. I don't think Bernie could have won no matter what. But his shtick from before the election was he was going to fight fair. He said that long before any votes were cast.

But keep thinking the election was rigged and Bernie was in on it.

I do find it funny, all you "rigged election" folks, don't ever mention the vote for the House of Reps in 2012. You know, where Democrats won the popular election but lost control of the House.
    SOMEONE SHOW WHERE HONDO EVER DEFENDED HILLARY

I FUCKING DARE YOU

Cock sucking clinton whore
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

So is this biased liberal media which is rigging the election (I think that's the new talking point right?) suddenly much more powerful than it was in 2000 and 2004 when the Republican candidate won?

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Baseman said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Media Matters is a George Soros front group but of course you'really on that train.

Odd when captain Sully pulled off the miracle on the Hudson we knew all that stuff including his GPA the next morning. But we still don't know squat about Obama. Keep up the good work comrade!
    We know he released his tax returns and won two elections. Just sayin'
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that
    Hillary is worse than those loosers.

And she's beating Trump.
    Election hasn't happened yet.
  • Options

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that

And she's beating Trump.
    This.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that

And she's beating Trump, rather easily.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trojans lead ASU with only seconds left
  • Options
    Sledog said:

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that

And she's beating Trump.
    You haven't read the emails.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Sledog said:

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that

And she's beating Trump.
    You haven't read the emails.
    They were deleted.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

whlinder said:

Gore

Kerry

Nuff said on that

And she's beating Trump.
    Beating, not beaten.

HTH
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Trojans lead ASU with only seconds left

I like your admission that Trump needs a Hail Mary to win
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Bernie defending her on the emails in the first debate made it look like he was in on the fix. I think there is a chance he could have won a fair fight if he had fought

Or maybe, just maybe, Bernie is a stand up guy that knows more about the emails than you do. I don't think Bernie could have won no matter what. But his shtick from before the election was he was going to fight fair. He said that long before any votes were cast.

I do find it funny, all you "rigged election" folks, don't ever mention the vote for the House of Reps in 2012. You know, where Democrats won the popular election but lost control of the House.

I FUCKING DARE YOU

Holy fuck can you not read at all old man? I've said I've never supported Hillary. Do you know the difference between supporting and defending? Or really, the difference between defending and pointing out fucktarded talking points.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I FUCKING DARE YOU

Holy fuck can you not read at all old man? I've said I've never supported Hillary. Do you know the difference between supporting and defending? Or really, the difference between defending and pointing out fucktarded talking points.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You defend her all the time

Obama is jealous
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I FUCKING DARE YOU

He reads fine.

You don't comprehend.

Hope this helps.

*yoreafaggot.gif