Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious Query

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You need to work Trump into this somehow

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
    My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!
    Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.
    It's nice that free and fair elections mean nothing to you.

I guess if the beneficiary of the fraud was the source of my paycheck, I wouldn't care either. Actually, I would. I choose to feel good about looking myself in the mirror.

One thing is for sure, you've become very acclimated to having a mouf full of cock - Hillary's.

NTTIAWWT
    The primaries were free and fair. The general will be a blowout. It's actually hilarious you are buying into the rigged election thing. I know fox news is all over it.

Sheep.gif
    If you can't see Sanders felt the Bern of Wasserman's strapon I can't help you.

Hillary would have won the primary anyway
    but that doesn't mean it wasn't rigged.

hth
    Disagree.

#feelthebern was coming on late. If the super delegates had to vote the way of the electorate, Hills isn't the nominee.

At the very least, its chinteresting.
    Hillary would have found another way to steal it.

In the end, she wanted it way more than Bernie did. And that's the problem with American politics. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying. No one with even a shred of integrity is winning any nominations, let alone elections.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The election is 3 months away and Trump is already saying it's rigged. That's like me bitching right now that the refs are going to give the PAC 12 championship game to USC over UW.
    My goodness, that's why I love this board, people like Hondo. Trump is playing chess, while the opposition and MSM plays chutes and ladders.

Did you know the average attention span for Americans is less than 24-48 hours these days? Talk about Trump all day, condemn him, that is the definition of free pub my friend!
    Being a poor loser before the election is even held isn't free pub. If he wanted serious free pub, he'd release his tax returns.

I guess if the beneficiary of the fraud was the source of my paycheck, I wouldn't care either. Actually, I would. I choose to feel good about looking myself in the mirror.

One thing is for sure, you've become very acclimated to having a mouf full of cock - Hillary's.

NTTIAWWT
    The primaries were free and fair. The general will be a blowout. It's actually hilarious you are buying into the rigged election thing. I know fox news is all over it.

Sheep.gif

hth
    Disagree.

#feelthebern was coming on late. If the super delegates had to vote the way of the electorate, Hills isn't the nominee.

In the end, she wanted it way more than Bernie did. And that's the problem with American politics. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying. No one with even a shred of integrity is winning any nominations, let alone elections.
    That doesn't make it right.

I'm not sure Obama "wanted it more" in '08. Maybe his handlers, but not him.

This isn't fundamentally about the integrity of the people running as it is about the integrity of the process. That the process could be manipulated is criminal.

Now more than ever, we need not have private-money running election campaigns. Good luck, I know. Might put HondaFS out of work too, but fuck it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT

Sheep.gif

hth
    Disagree.

This isn't fundamentally about the integrity of the people running as it is about the integrity of the process. That the process could be manipulated is criminal.

Now more than ever, we need not have private-money running election campaigns. Good luck, I know. Might put HondaFS out of work too, but fuck it.
    The process is so manipulated that we got Trump as the nominee. You act like if the RNC emails were hacked, you wouldn't see the exact same conversations, saying they need to find a way to get Rubio or some other establishment flunky, the nomination.

I'm not saying the super delegate thing is right, but it's the way both parties have been for years. Yes it needs to be changed, but both parties nominated the person who won the popular vote, so this year the super delegate thing was irrelevant.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie defending her on the emails in the first debate made it look like he was in on the fix. I think there is a chance he could have won a fair fight if he had fought
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT

Sheep.gif

hth
    Disagree.

The process is so manipulated that we got Trump as the nominee. You act like if the RNC emails were hacked, you wouldn't see the exact same conversations, saying they need to find a way to get Rubio or some other establishment flunky, the nomination.

I'm not saying the super delegate thing is right, but it's the way both parties have been for years. Yes it needs to be changed, but both parties nominated the person who won the popular vote, so this year the super delegate thing was irrelevant.
    Trump is the nominee and Hillary will win the election because the Republicans can't get their act together.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

Flagged for saying UW will make that game
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bernie defending her on the emails in the first debate made it look like he was in on the fix. I think there is a chance he could have won a fair fight if he had fought

Or maybe, just maybe, Bernie is a stand up guy that knows more about the emails than you do. I don't think Bernie could have won no matter what. But his shtick from before the election was he was going to fight fair. He said that long before any votes were cast.

But keep thinking the election was rigged and Bernie was in on it.

I do find it funny, all you "rigged election" folks, don't ever mention the vote for the House of Reps in 2012. You know, where Democrats won the popular election but lost control of the House.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

His strategy is working.

All the poles say so.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT
    Hi.

Presidential nomination contests are party events, not free and fair contests.
  • Options
    pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT

Sheep.gif

hth
    Disagree.

CHRIST

Now you're telling us you wanted the Superdelegates to overturn the will of the voters?

Make up your mind.
  • Options

Except that he lost the primaries by 13 points.

It was never really a close race.
  • Options
    5 posts in a row because I miss pumpy
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811

The first 6 posts in a row are consensual.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You and Sven are going to fuck. Cook it.

• Options
    Swaye said:

We learned it by watching you and dnc.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

We learned it by watching you and dnc.
    Always emulate the best.

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

2001400ex said:

Trump playing Chess. Lol. Troomp Post of the Day.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

NTTIAWWT

Sheep.gif

hth
    Disagree.

CHRIST

Now you're telling us you wanted the Superdelegates to overturn the will of the voters?

Make up your mind.
    Hi there. It's early and you aren't paying attention very well. It's OK!

Bernie won Warshington 3:1. Nary a superdelegate vote to be found for him. That outcome isn't very representitive of the will of the voters.

Unless you're HondaFS. Wait...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    I have no idea why the media is anti Trump.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When Obama releases his college records.