Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The season is over/not over if...

2»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Win the next two games and iDawg and I will self immolate on YouTube. If that's not enough incentive I can't help them.

The half brains could be dead in two weeks.

Or right.

Which is more likely?

Will there be some awkward sexual tension as you light the match?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Win the next two games and iDawg and I will self immolate on YouTube. If that's not enough incentive I can't help them.

Or right.

Which is more likely?

BRB, JO
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam

Or right.

Which is more likely?

Win the next two and I go all in with Sark.
    Yeah but will you bark?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club

Or right.

Which is more likely?

Our tender good bye will leave nary a dry eye in the house
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Nothing has really changed. Last night was a solid win. Most people penciled them in to be 4-0. Now the tuff teams arecoming up. They most likely lose the next three. Then it's a matter of id the will finish 7-6 or 8-5. Doogs will be thrilled with 8. Two years ago they were 5-1. Doogs thought they were works beaters. Pointing out the record was more a function of the schedule that anything else got you banned. Anyway. Good win last night. I like many of the players. They pass Kim's eye text.

Example of why smart text is still a pain in the ass.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

If they beat Stanford and Oregon, I say give Sark an extension and a raise. If they get plungered, same as it ever was.

Dumbfuck Damone! Nick Saban would prolly lose to Oregon and Stanford. Does your dumbass understand how good the pac12 is?

If they beat Stanford and Oregon, I say give Sark an extension and a raise. If they get plungered, same as it ever was.

Dumbfuck Damone! Nick Saban would prolly lose to Oregon and Stanford. Does your dumbass understand how good the pac12 is?
    It's just plain puppylove_sugarsteelfuckingstupid to say that the team who has won three out of the last four national titles would finish with two losses in the Pac-12, even though they have already beaten a top 10 team on the road in a far more hostile environment than Stanford.

• If they beat Stanford and Oregon, I say give Sark an extension and a raise. If they get plungered, same as it ever was.

It's just plain puppylove_sugarsteelfuckingstupid to say that the team who has won three out of the last four national titles would finish with two losses in the Pac-12, even though they have already beaten a top 10 team on the road in a far more hostile environment than Stanford.

Has to be a fucking whoosh. Nobody is this incoherent and fucktarded like he is.

Has to be a fucking whoosh. Nobody is this incoherent and fucktarded like he is.
    blykmyk44 says hello.
  • If they beat Stanford and Oregon, I say give Sark an extension and a raise. If they get plungered, same as it ever was.

blykmyk44 says hello.
    Seeing your twitter TL and his posts is hurting my head.

I just noticed PL_SSFS addressed a DJ post with "dumbfuck Damone". I hope he didn't lose his daily pill box.