Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The season is over/not over if...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
...not over if they beat Stanford, beat Oregon

Not over if lose to Stanford beat Oregon.

It is over if they beat Stanford, lose to Oregon (no chance we win the north in this scenario)

It is over if they lose both.

And for now the season is still over. Hth.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,863 Founders Club
    If they beat Stanford and Oregon, I say give Sark an extension and a raise. If they get plungered, same as it ever was.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    I'm getting on the bandwagon #KissofDeath
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    #IgotZonainthisone

LIPO.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Houhusky said:

UW will relatively easily achieve 4-0

BSU - W decently easy in the new husky stadium and home opener, also this isnt the BSU that beat Oklahoma or Oregon

@ Illinois - W really easy win, doesnt matter that its away, Illinois is worse than WSU, they won TWO FUCKING GAMES last year (Charleston Southern University and Western Michigan). They weren't competitive in any of their 10 losses.

Idaho st. - W another easy win, Idaho st. won ONE FUCKING GAME (Black Hills st. College? Who?) Giving up 70+ points to power houses like Portland st, Montana, Nebraska, and Cal Poly. They were competitive in one of their loses (UC Davis 52-45). In their 10 losses Idaho St. did hold a single opponent under 40 points.

Arizona - W Home games havent ever really been the problem with Sark and Arizona really isn't all that great, They are decent but with Illinois and Idaho st leading up to the game there is no reason why everyone shouldnt be rested and well prepped for the first real game. This will be the point in time where the doogs jump over here and ask WHERE IS RACE BANNON NOW?... the response should be let it play out as UW will likely go on the traditional 3 game losing streak next.

UW will start either 2-2 or 1-3, cook it. I have all the screenshots I need.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'm getting on the bandwagon #KissofDeath

I'm not letting you on.

LEAVE!!!
  • What is UW loses both then runs the table and finishes 11-2? I'd say that's a successful season.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    From my viewpoint, a loss to Arizona State and the season is over. Sark needs to avoid the yearly 3 game losing streak. If we beat ASU, lose to UCLA and don't blow any games (big if), we are a 9-3 team. A bowl win would be 10 wins. 10-3 would be a nice season and create some legitimate optimism for 2014.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    For some strange reason I feel more confident against Oregon than I do Stanford. I don't see "The Jetsons" getting ANY pressure whatsoever on Hoggie with that O-line of Stanford.
  • For some strange reason I feel more confident against Oregon than I do Stanford. I don't see "The Jetsons" getting ANY pressure whatsoever on Hoggie with that O-line of Stanford.

Not me. Stanford is beatable and if this were at home I'd even pick us in an upset.

Oregon looks national championship good. Although DAT's injury is a game changer possibly.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

From my viewpoint, a loss to Arizona State and the season is over. Sark needs to avoid the yearly 3 game losing streak. If we beat ASU, lose to UCLA and don't blow any games (big if), we are a 9-3 team. A bowl win would be 10 wins. 10-3 would be a nice season and create some legitimate optimism for 2014.

Third place in the north = the season is over.

2014 is going to be a regression year.
    Do you think we can pass Ohio State if we stay unbeaten?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Nothing has really changed. Last night was a solid win. Most people penciled them in to be 4-0. Now the tuff teams arecoming up. They most likely lose the next three. Then it's a matter of id the will finish 7-6 or 8-5. Doogs will be thrilled with 8. Two years ago they were 5-1. Doogs thought they were works beaters. Pointing out the record was more a function of the schedule that anything else got you banned. Anyway. Good win last night. I like many of the players. They pass Kim's eye text.
    Win the next two games and iDawg and I will self immolate on YouTube. If that's not enough incentive I can't help them.

The half brains could be dead in two weeks.

Or right.

Which is more likely?

Win the next two games and iDawg and I will self immolate on YouTube. If that's not enough incentive I can't help them.

The half brains could be dead in two weeks.

Or right.

Which is more likely?

Fuck, now I want to see UW win just so I can be wrong.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    5-4 conference record

8-4 overall - doogs say I told you Sark was the man... Not realizing this is the 4th year in a row of 5-4. They claim incremental progress. Pool boy extends Sark for 8 years at $3 mil per.

We lose sun bowl to Iowa.

Cook it
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,863 Founders Club

5-4 conference record

8-4 overall - doogs say I told you Sark was the man... Not realizing this is the 4th year in a row of 5-4. They claim incremental progress. Pool boy extends Sark for 8 years at $3 mil per.

Cook it

In the English language is there anything more depressing than the words "Sun Bowl" and "Iowa" in the same sentence?

5-4 conference record

Cook it

All of this.

TFSIO.
  • 5-4 conference record

Cook it

Would we have to change Sark day to May 4th then?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Sun Bowl and Pitt and 3-0 final score is he saddest thing I have ever seen.