Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yet another Billionaire calls out Trump

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2016

What are we going to learn from his tax returns? "Oh look, Trump's taxable Schedule D income increased by 18% in 2015. That means he's going to start World War 3 if elected."

If his annual income doesn't jive with someone who claims to be a billionaire busines genius...that's very relevant. It is the bedrock for why he believes he'd be such a great president.
    When did Trump claim he makes billions of dollars every year? Saying you're a billionaire doesn't mean you make that much income. If your tangible net worth is in the billions, liquid or not, you can claim you're a billionaire. And unfortunately, a tax return isn't going to show your assets.
    Yes, I realize that H&R Block.

If he claims he is worth several billion dollars, but his tax returns shows income in the (say) single 7 or low 8 figure...it would call into question how accurate his wealth is. Especially for someone that's almost exclusively in income producing properties and businesses.
    Perhaps if you'd have put that razor sharp bidnez mind toward your own fucked up website and real estate venture, you'd be a peer of Donald Trump rather than an anonymous echo chamber critic yapping from the cheap seats.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,873
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    TheGlove said:

What are we going to learn from his tax returns? "Oh look, Trump's taxable Schedule D income increased by 18% in 2015. That means he's going to start World War 3 if elected."

I'd like to see his charitable contributions.
    Fair enough, but if it shows$10,000 in charitable contributions, what sort of conclusions can you draw? That maybe he doesn't give very much to tax-deductible charities, or that maybe he doesn't record them on Schedule A. The latter would be unlikely, as that would help him pay less taxes, but you never really know. And there are ways to be a "good citizen" and help people out that don't result in a tax deduction, so I'd be weary of drawing any conclusions from this data.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

vote

OZONE said:

Buffett says that Trump's excuse that the IRS audit prevents him from releasing his tax return information is total bullshit.

There is nothing in that law that prevents a person from releasing tax returns while the IRS is auditing them, according to Buffett, who has been audited by the IRS.

Trump is a fraud.

Your stupid. The law is based on burden of proof by the accuser
    Following your terrible analogy:

It's time for someone to get a warrant for Trump's tax returns so they can find out if there is sufficient proof behind these accusations.
    This is America

Fuck off
    Yet you still want to see Obama's college transcripts.
    Did I ask for a warrant you fucking moron?
    You sound bitter old man. Can wait to see your melt down when Hillary gets elected.
    I just want Hillary to win so Race can be wrong.
    WHAT DOES THAT SHITHEAD RACE HAVE TO SAY NOW???
    provide a link to when Race was ever wrong!
    Like the Oregon State Game? :wink:
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

My guess is that Trump has decided it's not worth the shit show that would be the discussion over them. Even if there's nothing to learn from them, do you really think the media is just going to not comment on them? Of course not...they're gonna start spinning the numbers, even though the financial data is far too incomplete to make an accurate assessment of his cash flow situation, which means he'd have to spend a lot of time and energy defending them when the whole situation is moot because of the incomplete financial picture. It's a lose-lose, but I think not releasing them is the right idea.

I would think defending his comments to demean a crying baby would be more of a hassle than his tax returns. But keep *gurgling Trump's ballsack.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,049
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

Well Obama's and Biden's combined were about $3,000.00 when they ran. I am quite certain Trumps will be quite a bit higher. Hillary probably donated to her own foundation and withdrew twice as much.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

If we aren't going to learn anything, why doesn't he just release them then?

Don't you still ask where Obama's college transcripts are?
    We still know nothing about Obama's past. Nothing. So that is the new standard. You don't get it both ways.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Well Obama's and Biden's combined were about $3,000.00 when they ran. I am quite certain Trumps will be quite a bit higher. Hillary probably donated to her own foundation and withdrew twice as much.
    Nice lie as always.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Do Ivanka's tits count? If so, I can't get enough of his charitable contributions.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Nice lie as always.
    Go back and look there charitable donations were ridiculous.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-09-12-biden-financial_N.htm

Obama prior to running and making big bucks off fake memoirs:

2004: $2,500 out of $207,647 (1.2 percent)

2003: $3,400 out of $238,327 (1.4 percent)

2002: $1,050 out of $259,394 (0.4 percent)
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Fuck you asshat.

2015: Filing jointly with his wife, the president reported adjusted gross income of $477,383 while paying $93,362 in federal taxes and $22,640 in Illinois state income tax. Obama also reported a total of $70,712 — nearly 15 percent of his income — in charitable donations.

And for 2007 "when he ran"; $240,370. (http://www.taxhistory.org/thp/presreturns.nsf/Returns/7F7592F649AC6CA78525759900763FA0/$file/B_Obama_2007.pdf)

And for 2011 "when he ran"; $170k

No one gives a fuck about Biden.

But, how are you a shit poster?
  • Options
    Read above bag o' Coog cocks.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

Fair enough, but if it shows$10,000 in charitable contributions, what sort of conclusions can you draw? That maybe he doesn't give very much to tax-deductible charities, or that maybe he doesn't record them on Schedule A. The latter would be unlikely, as that would help him pay less taxes, but you never really know. And there are ways to be a "good citizen" and help people out that don't result in a tax deduction, so I'd be weary of drawing any conclusions from this data.
    Hey Radio! There's a fucking list of charities he gave money to. I wanna see a $1000 donation from The Donald to the The Foundation for Better Dwarf Sex.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Nice lie as always.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-09-12-biden-financial_N.htm

I didn't realize Obama and Biden ran for president in 2004. See the golve. You are truly a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,873
    Standard Supporter
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Hey Radio! There's a fucking list of charities he gave money to. I wanna see a $1000 donation from The Donald to the The Foundation for Better Dwarf Sex.
    I'm aware of this, actually. From what we know so far, the evidence is in favor of him not giving much to charities.
  • Options

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

I'm aware of this, actually. From what we know so far, the evidence is in favor of him not giving much to charities.
    And I think that's at the part of the reason why he won't release his taxes. It will make him look bad.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

A simple tax return release like every other candidate does would confirm his story.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So what about Obama's transcripts?

• Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Nice lie as always.

I didn't realize Obama and Biden ran for president in 2004. See the golve. You are truly a dumbfuck.
    Shows he didn't do squat until he thought it mattered for his image. Just shows his true character.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Nice lie as always.

Shows he didn't do squat until he thought it mattered for his image. Just shows his true character.
    He was a fucking State Senator in 2004.

• Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

TheGlove said:

Nice lie as always.

I'm sure you are a shining example of how much charitable giving a person should have.