Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Message from the Hardcore Husky CEO*

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What's the benefit of being Butler Cabin v. Standard Supporter?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,075
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Finally the free board can thrive
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Listen fuckers that was P.M. Me. Not Pee en me.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Maybe instead of resetting, supporter badges should accumulate. Have you idiots learned nothing from Pokemon?

#GottaCatchEmAll

#BringBackOurBadges

The only thing I've learned from the Pokemon revival is that millennials are, in general, worthless. What's next, a J.P. Patches revival?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I have a gif of a sweet old fashioned gal riding a guy cow girl style while her friend is fisting her butthole and jerking the dude off from the inside.

Is that considered Playboy style nudity?

Your handle now makes sense
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016

It's hard to believe, but Hardcore Husky is about to embark (HaHa, get it?) on its fourth football season. What started as a backwater website intended as a place of refuge for HHBs, has grown by leaps and bounds. I was going through some old emails yesterday and found one I sent when Hardcore Husky was three months old. In it, I was thrilled that we had 8,240 page views in a day. Kind of funny when looking back, huh? Fast forward to October 2015, when we would reach 1.1 million page views for the month.

In our three and half years on the internet, we've reached 22 million page views. Of course, sites like The Drudge Report (sorry, Honda) get that many in a day, so we've still got a ways to go. But the growth has been something to see.

Of course, with growth comes expense. Last year we raised enough in donations to cover 11 of the 12 months. I paid out of my pocket last month. Costs can inflate from various factors, including PurpleJ's bandwidth massacre sessions.

This year, I would like to see donations increase a bit more so that all costs are covered and we have a little surplus.

The new feature we have starting tonight will be a private and premium forum called Swaye's Wigwam. It will be completely private, visible only to members. In this forum you will have Playboy-style nudity, private discussions and Swaye's Road Warrior Girls. Even looser moderation. We're billing this as the "Sanctum Santorum of Hardcore Husky".

Of course, this forum is optional. All our current message boards will remain fully available and operational.

So Hardcore Husky's August Fund Drive is now kicking off... Are you willing to take some of that money intended to restock your liquor supply at work and instead invest in the future of this site? Will you show support for a place where you've gotten so much enjoyment?

By later tonight, you'll be able to donate via the PayPal options on the message boards and on the front page. Donation tiers: Standard Supporter $25, Butler Cabin $80 and Swaye's Wigwam $129. Badges are good through August 1, 2017.

If you wish to mail a check, please send one payable to Derek Johnson at:

Hardcore Husky
    PO Box 8298
    Port Orchard, WA 98366

Thank you to those who've shown enthusiastic support for this site.

Derek "Stalin" Johnson

*(No, I don't really call myself CEO. It's an inside joke you fucksticks)

Are you asking me to choose between Ektard's Inside Recruiting ($10.95 a month) and Playboy style nudity (amortized @ $10.75 a month)?

Will there be private insider chats? How about game-day get togethers with chalk talks? A quarterly magazine with an exclusive Tequilla column? (If so, can I buy advertising???)

Thanks in advance!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have a gif of a sweet old fashioned gal riding a guy cow girl style while her friend is fisting her butthole and jerking the dude off from the inside.

Everyone who chincredibles this is getting a link to the gif
    You're gonna break the record, Spoonie, guaranteed.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Highly educational @SpoonieLuv ... Cheers!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

It means the subscriber has enjoyed their time here and wishes to donate a bit more.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

pawz said:

It's time.

Is time for DJ to be upgraded from Stalin to Machiavelli. He's created the uber board, where anything goes especially nudity. Then he's set a number that guarantees no Sven. Thus also guaranteeing #nocitrusabundance.

ISWYDT, IG.

It's time.

The number guaranteeing no Sven seems to be $7.12
    He's right, you know.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016
    Spoonie is the man. Thanks brotha.
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheGlove said:

It means the subscriber has enjoyed their time here and wishes to donate a bit more.
    So pretty much it is a massage parlor?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Everyone who chincredibles this is getting a link to the gif
    Sign me up.