Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Denker

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I am Inanimate Object Rape Superiority Guy.

Simple fact.

We're lucky Inanimate Object Rape Superiority Guy poasts here at all.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    You act like shitty quarterbacks have never beat UW
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,870 Founders Club

Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Next week 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

Carey had 132 yards on 30 carries. Great shutdown as always.
    He did nothing meaningful. He wasn't able to sustain drives and was shut down when it mattered.
    I agree with everything Damone is saying here but maybe "shut down" is too strong a term. How about "contained" or "neutralized".
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    I read some of the local fish wrappers this morning, and NOT ONE mention of how crappy Denker is at throwing the football. I mean, the guy might be the worse throwing QB I've seen at Husky Stadium in years.

arizona was one-dimensional in part because UW's defense limited their running game, but also because Denker can't throw a football.

What would've happened if Denker COULD throw a football? We'll find out next week.

Still, good win.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Yeah. Something reasonable and not snarky.

Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Next week 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

Who hacked into Damone's account?

• Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Next week 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

Carey had 132 yards on 30 carries. Great shutdown as always.
    He did nothing meaningful. He wasn't able to sustain drives and was shut down when it mattered.
    I agree with everything Damone is saying here but maybe "shut down" is too strong a term. How about "contained" or "neutralized".
    10 hours.....