Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Denker

Haven't seen a worse QB since Casey Paus. He literally can't throw a football. I am being called Mr. negative, never happy with life by my husky friends because I am not doing flips and claiming they win out.
If UW wins next week I will start believing in what could be this year.

4-0 is great, been a looong time, tempering my expectations.

Callier and Kevin Smith are indispensable for the offense.

The digital advertising band in the stadium needs to DIAF. I would take the track over the advertising band.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    jecornel said:

Haven't seen a worse QB since Casey Paus. He literally can't throw a football. I am being called Mr. negative, never happy with life by my husky friends because I am not doing flips and claiming they win out.
    If UW wins next week I will start believing in what could be this year.

4-0 is great, been a looong time, tempering my expectations.

Callier and Kevin Smith are indispensable for the offense.

The digital advertising band in the stadium needs to DIAF. I would take the track over the advertising band.

Casey Paus was the last UW QB to beat the Ducks.

Denker is 100x worse than Paus was.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Please don't defend Paus. I was at that game, I remember it clearly. Paus was not a D1 QB, was atrocious.

Damone I am not discrediting the win, I am just not jumping up and down on top of the world but really no football game would do that for me. The USC win in 2009 was exciting, had a great time that day. It was lots fun.
    The only football game that I felt was truly life impacting was the whammy in Miami. That was an amazing day, the fans wanted to fight us. because we were cheering like maniacs. I remember listening to the local radio and they picked miami to win 45-3 and then talked about the Florida state game that was two weeks away.

Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Next week 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

Carey had 132 yards on 30 carries. Great shutdown as always.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Next week 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

That's not bad. It's worse than his typical game.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Regardless. It was a good win. Yes. Drinker sucked. But UW forced denker to suck by shutting Carey down. Of course there are things that need to be improved. Sarks play calling sucks. No quick slant on 4th? But still. Good game. And they won't go 12-0. Nextwee 3 weeks might start he annual 5 game losing streak. But tonight was a decent win.

Who hacked into Damone's account?

Maybe you just don't know Damone.

Carey has 7 straight 100 yard games
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

4.4 ypc, no big runs....not badly
    jecornel said:

Please don't defend Paus. I was at that game, I remember it clearly. Paus was not a D1 QB, was atrocious.

Damone I am not discrediting the win, I am just not jumping up and down on top of the world but really no football game would do that for me. The USC win in 2009 was exciting, had a great time that day. It was lots fun.
    The only football game that I felt was truly life impacting was the whammy in Miami. That was an amazing day, the fans wanted to fight us. because we were cheering like maniacs. I remember listening to the local radio and they picked miami to win 45-3 and then talked about the Florida state game that was two weeks away.

I'm not jumping up and down either. But to say UA lost the game because denker sucked and not give credit to UW for a solid game is FS. UW shut Carey down and harassed and rushed drenker all day. Dude was rattled from the first play. I'm watching Stanford right now. I think history is what it is and sark spends the week celebrating and fucks it up. But Stanford is beatable. Oregon is not.
  • I'd say we contained Carey. Didn't give up any long runs to him.

He's a great back and great backs always get their yards.

In years past he goes for 225+ on us.

jecornel said:

I'm not jumping up and down either. But to say UA lost the game because denker sucked and not give credit to UW for a solid game is FS. UW shut Carey down and harassed and rushed drenker all day. Dude was rattled from the first play. I'm watching Stanford right now. I think history is what it is and sark spends the week celebrating and fucks it up. But Stanford is beatable. Oregon is not.
    Washington isn't beating this Stanford team unless Hogan gets hurt.

He did nothing meaningful. He wasn't able to sustain drives and was shut down when it mattered.

jecornel said:

Is agree with that. I would say the chances UW beats Stanford is 19%. Last year it was 25%.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

jecornel said:

Nunes > Denker?
    Damone, I am not saying it was all because of Denker, I said he was terrible. Damone even if I said I hate Obama you would find a reason to disagree with me or find something wrong with what I said.
    Great win tonight win tonight Damone. Just enjoy it, everyone says so.
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Nunes > Denker?
    Yes, in the same way that being raped by a plunger > being raped by a rusty conical cheese grater.
    jecornel said:

Damone, I am not saying it was all because of Denker, I said he was terrible. Damone even if I said I hate Obama you would find a reason to disagree with me or find something wrong with what I said.
    Great win tonight win tonight Damone. Just enjoy it, everyone says so.

Obama's a good guy.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Nunes > Denker?
    Yes, in the same way that being raped by a plunger > being raped by a rusty conical cheese grater.
    You, sir, are a connoisseur.
    I am Inanimate Object Rape Superiority Guy.

Simple fact.