Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Hell No DNC... We won't vote for Hil-lia-ry"

124»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

OK now I get it... You must be the fucktard that backed his goddamn truck down the middle of a two lane ramp yesterday and lost his keys in the water while the rest of us waited two hours for a wrecker to tow him out.

This is your safe space to vent.

#fish-less

Only a complete faggot would wait two hours for some key-dropping piece of shit.

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Riding sarktastics balls is just confirmation
    I boned your fat wife last night. I'm not gay, you fag.
    Pics or you were getting fucked by black cocks.
    We are more likely to get pictures of him getting fucked by black cocks. No question.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675

dflea said:

dflea said:

OK now I get it... You must be the fucktard that backed his goddamn truck down the middle of a two lane ramp yesterday and lost his keys in the water while the rest of us waited two hours for a wrecker to tow him out.

#fish-less

Only a complete faggot would wait two hours for some key-dropping piece of shit.

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Embarrassing
    Embarassing is being so poor that you have to use uber.
    I would rather Uber to the airport than be a crossfit faggot. Why don't you work out like a normal person?
    https://i.imgur.com/hlxjgwy.gif
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Embarrassing
    I would rather Uber to the airport than be a crossfit faggot. Why don't you work out like a normal person?
    Hey, how come you don't have a college degree? Pretty pathetic, quite honestly.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Embarrassing
    Hey, how come you don't have a college degree? Pretty pathetic, quite honestly.
    Pathetic change of subjects as always.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,346 Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Embarrassing
    *Uber
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

I have a degree Ballbag. Where do you do crossfit? I'll bring some protein infused bleach for you to drink after your next competition.

Devry doesn't count as a degree.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

I have a degree Ballbag. Where do you do crossfit? I'll bring some protein infused bleach for you to drink after your next competition.

Devry doesn't count as a degree.
    Boom roasted! .... don't quit your day job, but fer crissakes, cover your mug before staring at the camera

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    Ballbag used to be pretty funny. I don't like all this reaching and pressing. I think he needs Puppy back for confidence.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Ballfag has gone downhill quickly. I used to think he was all right, but now I realize he's a weak faggot and I want to stomp a mud hole in his ass. For funsies.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Disagree.

When Race Bannon says you're gay, you're fucking gay.
    Gayest thing I ever heard.
    You're struggling a bit here.
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Embarrassing
    Wait, does ballfag seriously do CrossFit? Hahahahhahhahhahhaha.

That explains so much. LA. Crossfit. Powder blue. BBC. It all makes sense now. He's a faggot.
    I told you that Race had him pegged.

Complete homo.