Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Hell No DNC... We won't vote for Hil-lia-ry"

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    dflea said:

I really only have two main complaints about Obama - Obamacare and being ineffective in killing tourists.

But mainly Obamacare. The jobs or lack thereof and his inane love affair with Global Climate Cooling bug me too.

Maybe more than 2 main complaints. I don't have a problem with Trump being an effective democrat.

You could narrow it down to one major issue.

He's an incompetent cunt.
    Very crisp
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Yet, you voted for him anyway... Twice.
    dflea said:

I really only have two main complaints about Obama - Obamacare and being ineffective in killing tourists.

But mainly Obamacare. The jobs or lack thereof and his inane love affair with Global Climate Cooling bug me too.

Maybe more than 2 main complaints. I don't have a problem with Trump being an effective democrat.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited July 2016

dflea said:

Shut your ass before I kick it.

I didn't vote for him once - Ron Paul voter.

And you fucked up the quote feature, you pile of shit.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

The DNC has proven itself to be much more effective at crushing dissidents than their GOP counterparts. What a cool time to be a democracy, man.

Say what you want about Trump but republicans deserve a lot of credit from nominating him. Democrats rolled over like the cunts they are.
    Nah. You're wrong.
    edited July 2016
    dflea said:

dflea said:

You're a short loudmouth pussy with little dick syndrome. I'm not worried.

Edited to say: I hit the quote feature at the end because you were crying you had trouble keeping up the other day and I was feeling sorry for you.

dflea said:

dflea said:

7-11 then, big mouth. Show up and take a nap, you fucking twat.
    Fuck off, pussy.
    Sarkastic stomps dickflea, rather easily

Fuck off, pussy.

You're scared.

I can tell.

Vote like a tough guy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,235 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

7-11 then, big mouth. Show up and take a nap, you fucking twat.
    Doesn't your boss Abu get pissed when you have your friends hanging around?
    don't you mean tuff guy? Like, voting for Willard Scott to avoid having to actually stand for something?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

The DNC has proven itself to be much more effective at crushing dissidents than their GOP counterparts. What a cool time to be a democracy, man.

Say what you want about Trump but republicans deserve a lot of credit from nominating him. Democrats rolled over like the cunts they are.
    Did we watch the same primary race? The Republicans tried everything they could to prevent Donald from clinching the nomination, they just failed.
    And the voters stepped up and said fuck you. I'm talking about the voters.

don't you mean tuff guy? Like, voting for Willard Scott to avoid having to actually stand for something?

I stand for not voting for faggots like Obama and Romney. You stand for taking a cock in your ass.

Not ball bag's cock, though. He's ready to to take yours. Then it can be a cross-party faggot fest.

Have fun, homos.
    edited July 2016
    OK now I get it... You must be the fucktard that backed his goddamn truck down the middle of a two lane ramp yesterday and lost his keys in the water while the rest of us waited two hours for a wrecker to tow him out.

This is your safe space to vent.

#fish-less
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited July 2016
    dflea said:

I stand for not voting for faggots like Obama and Romney. You stand for taking a cock in your ass.

Not ball bag's cock, though. He's ready to to take yours. Then it can be a cross-party faggot fest.

Have fun, homos.
    Does this mean you're LEAVING?

PrayingdogandLittleBoy.jpg

OK now I get it... You must be the fucktard that backed his goddamn truck down the middle of a two lane ramp yesterday and lost his keys in the water while the rest of us waited two hours for a wrecker to tow him out.

#fish-less

Only a complete faggot would wait two hours for some key-dropping piece of shit.

Way to wait - faggot.
    dflea said:

#fish-less

Only a complete faggot would wait two hours for some key-dropping piece of shit.

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Riding sarktastics balls is just confirmation
    dflea said:

dflea said:

#fish-less

Way to wait - faggot.
    You sound gay
    You are gay.

Riding sarktastics balls is just confirmation
    I boned your fat wife last night. I'm not gay, you fag.