Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ted Cruz

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,359
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't dismissed the possibility this was choreographed and we're all being played.

It's obvious to anyone who has been paying attention

The media has been telling us for a year that Trump is stupid and blowing it. Yet he's the nominee in a dead heat with HIllary

Why won't he listen to all the wisdom on this board?

He gave Cruz a gas can and the dumb fuck lit himself on fire
    Yes, having the hardcore conservative who has the support of the very tea partiers Trump hopes to court in November, spit in his face, is good for his campaign.
    They have been sent to the fringe.
    I sure hope so. But the religious right is a fucking cockroach that just won't die.
    So if Trump had courted them he would be wrong and he's wrong for marginalizing them? Tuff crowd.

Evangelicals went for Trump over Cruz and Cruz thumped the Bible.
    Huh? Trump is courting them. Evangelicals are his biggest target at this point.
    Can you make up your mind please?

Yes, having the hardcore conservative who has the support of the very tea partiers Trump hopes to court in November, spit in his face, is good for his campaign.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I haven't dismissed the possibility this was choreographed and we're all being played.

The media has been telling us for a year that Trump is stupid and blowing it. Yet he's the nominee in a dead heat with HIllary

I sure hope so. But the religious right is a fucking cockroach that just won't die.
    So if Trump had courted them he would be wrong and he's wrong for marginalizing them? Tuff crowd.

Voters just needed more time to decipher the tongues he was chanting in
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Huh? Trump is courting them. Evangelicals are his biggest target at this point.
    Can you make up your mind please?

Trump wants to court them now, and election time. Are those mutually exclusive?
  • Options
    There are a ton of pissed off Cruzers out there today... Stay tuned.

#Trumpedagain
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I love that the party of family values expected a guy to shit all over his family to support the party.

That's high level Stalin shit.

You faggots are forgetting Cruz's campaign started the entire thing by going after Trump's wife
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I love that the party of family values expected a guy to shit all over his family to support the party.

You faggots are forgetting Cruz's campaign started the entire thing by going after Trump's wife
    Not quite. It was started by a never Trump troll group. Donald was the first of the two candidates to attack another's wife:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/24/timeline-of-donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-bickering-about-their-wives/
  • Options

But, whose wife did they end up getting? Melania is still standing.

I can't wait to see her sprawled out on the floor on a Tiger rug Don Jr killed in front of the Fireplace in the Lincoln bedroom.
  • Options

But, whose wife did they end up getting? Melania is still standing.

I can't wait to see her sprawled out on the floor on a Tiger rug Don Jr killed in front of the Fireplace in the Lincoln bedroom.
    NTD, BB
  • Options
    Swaye said:

All these people are saying Cruz is "done" now. Lulz. That fucker was done as soon as he lost this year. I could see him losing his next Senate election, never mind the Presidency. He's a fucking loser.

I do agree with you guys on this.

All of the candidates that lost to Trump should be set on fire tonight then tossed into the Cuyahoga
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2016

Nonsense. You're just in this echo chamber of fucktarded troompin'

Trump won't take any state Obama won in 2012, not to any significant measure anyway. It won't be close. Get your loser talking points ready.
  • Options

Nonsense. You're just in this echo chamber of fucktarded troompin'

Trump won't take any state Obama won in 2012, not to any significant measure anyone. It won't be close. Get your loser talking ready.
    Pennsylvania and Michigan have a lot of poor white trash.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ball bag is worse than Honda

It's funny that he is from UCLA (allegedly) because you know, John Wooden
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

What's the UCLA equivalent of Green River CC?

Mitsubishi is at least funny occasionally.

I'll steal from Derek and modify it a bit, I don't think I've ever even cracked a smile at a ball bag poast
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What's the UCLA equivalent of Green River CC?

Mitsubishi is at least funny occasionally.

I'll steal from Derek and modify it a bit, I don't think I've ever even cracked a smile at a ball bag poast
    Mt. San Jacinto JC in the IE