Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ted Cruz

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

Fuck Ted Cruz.

He looks like a fucking child molester.

If trump mocked your fat beast of a wife on Twitter would you later endorse him? Didn't think so.

Are you done here?
    You actually have a point here. The problem is at best Cruz simply agreed to speak at the convention, at worst, he lobbied for a spot on stage, as is currently rumored. Either way, he would have displayed more grace and integrity by not speaking at all.
    It was fucktarded to even invite him. RNC is a dumpster fire.
    Guess who is speaking at the DNC?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

OZONE said:

I'm surprised you guys are surprised.

People are surprised that you can call a man's wife ugly, start rumors that he had an affair with five different women, hint that his father was responsible for JFK's assassination, only refer to him as 'Lyin Ted', and that man will refuse to endorse you.

The fact that this is surprising to anyone is just more evidence of how fucking off the rails this election is.
    Lots of half truths here. He never called Heidi Cruz ugly. One of his aides RE-tweeted a picture of Heidi/Melania asking who you'd rather have. It's a good talking point but far from the truth.

The National Enquirer wrote the article about Cruz's affairs. And all signs point to a Rubio leak, not Trump.

Jeezus, are you reading Media Matters talking points? Hinting Rafael was responsible for JFK's assassination is FAR different than commenting on a photo that supposedly showed Rafael handing out literature with Oswald, who didn't fucking shoot JFK in the first place.

And if Ted lies, is calling him a liar wrong?

Need more straws to grasp?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

OZONE said:

I'm surprised you guys are surprised.

People are surprised that you can call a man's wife ugly, start rumors that he had an affair with five different women, hint that his father was responsible for JFK's assassination, only refer to him as 'Lyin Ted', and that man will refuse to endorse you.

The fact that this is surprising to anyone is just more evidence of how fucking off the rails this election is.
    Lots of half truths here. He never called Heidi Cruz ugly. One of his aides RE-tweeted a picture of Heidi/Melania asking who you'd rather have. It's a good talking point but far from the truth.

The National Enquirer wrote the article about Cruz's affairs. And all signs point to a Rubio leak, not Trump.

Jeezus, are you reading Media Matters talking points? Hinting Rafael was responsible for JFK's assassination is FAR different than commenting on a photo that supposedly showed Rafael handing out literature with Oswald, who didn't fucking shoot JFK in the first place.

And if Ted lies, is calling him a liar wrong?

Need more straws to grasp?
    Pretty sure Trumps campaign was behind most of not all of that but it doesn't really matter, Cruz had the dirtiest campaign on the GOP side rather easily.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm sure Ted wanted to support Trump, but Heidi wouldn't let him.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pretty sure no one got insulted more than Trump. He just isn't a pussy like Cruz.

So Lyin Ted is a liar. Trump was right. Having him speak was good. Just because the DNC stifles all dissent doesn't make it right

lolwut?
  • Options
    I haven't dismissed the possibility this was choreographed and we're all being played.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Did anyone else enjoy the Marco Rubio hostage video last night?

Difference is, Rubio has a political future and will be able to influence down the road. Lil Marco can always grow up. Lyin Ted can never regain public trust ever again
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I haven't dismissed the possibility this was choreographed and we're all being played.

It's obvious to anyone who has been paying attention

The media has been telling us for a year that Trump is stupid and blowing it. Yet he's the nominee in a dead heat with HIllary

Why won't he listen to all the wisdom on this board?

He gave Cruz a gas can and the dumb fuck lit himself on fire
    Yes, having the hardcore conservative who has the support of the very tea partiers Trump hopes to court in November, spit in his face, is good for his campaign.
  • Options
    even Grandpa Sankey can see how Trump isolated Goldman Sach's last night.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,359
    Swaye's Wigwam

The media has been telling us for a year that Trump is stupid and blowing it. Yet he's the nominee in a dead heat with HIllary

Yes, having the hardcore conservative who has the support of the very tea partiers Trump hopes to court in November, spit in his face, is good for his campaign.
    They have been sent to the fringe.
  • Options

I sure hope so. But the religious right is a fucking cockroach that just won't die.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I love that the party of family values expected a guy to shit all over his family to support the party.

That's high level Stalin shit.
  • Options
    so... You're more a Quran kinda guy?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,359
    Swaye's Wigwam

I sure hope so. But the religious right is a fucking cockroach that just won't die.
    So if Trump had courted them he would be wrong and he's wrong for marginalizing them? Tuff crowd.

Evangelicals went for Trump over Cruz and Cruz thumped the Bible.
  • Options

So if Trump had courted them he would be wrong and he's wrong for marginalizing them? Tuff crowd.

Evangelicals went for Trump over Cruz and Cruz thumped the Bible.
    Huh? Trump is courting them. Evangelicals are his biggest target at this point.