Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Obama is endorsing domestic terrorism and has cops blood on his hands.

You defend these actions daily.

Fuck off, cop killer
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2016

Fuck off, cop killer

Obama's lecture included this nugget:

" It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."

True statement, but he's actively playing a role in elevating the rancor and suspicion. It's a damn shame the guy is such an ideologue. He's in the perfect position to lead on this issue, but refuses to do more than continue his "community organizer/activist" role.

Oh, and fuck off Hondo, cop killer
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Domestic terrorism? Sounds like code for black and brown people.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Obama is who we thought he was.

He's an apologist.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hondo's just a cop killer supporter. A BLM hang about.

Obama is one the one pushing this agenda and giving credence to the lies. Obama is a disgrace to our country and is a direct cause in the death of police officers with this bullshit.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Obama is one the one pushing this agenda and giving credence to the lies. Obama is a disgrace to our country and is a direct cause in the death of police officers with this bullshit.

Last I checked, Obama wasn't one of the white cops frivously shooting a black guy.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Fuck off, cop killer

" It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."

True statement, but he's actively playing a role in elevating the rancor and suspicion. It's a damn shame the guy is such an ideologue. He's in the perfect position to lead on this issue, but refuses to do more than continue his "community organizer/activist" role.

Have you listened to Obama's actual words? Because the conservative media's lies about his words is really the issue. The best part is, you support the source that's distorting his words, then blame Obama. When it's really the source that you support making the issue worse.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908

Sledog said:

Last I checked, Obama wasn't one of the white cops frivously shooting a black guy.
    Just who was frivolous shot Sven? How's that whole Freddy Gray prosecution going? This is all made up bullshit. Take off your red Che' specials and have a look around.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Sledog said:

There are bad cops, just like there are bad people.

I'm sure you have biases on your job, about the guys in IT who keep a bottle of whiskey at their desk, or the HR girls who suck cock in the bathroom.

Difference is your bias aren't born on the back of a life and death situation.

If this has been going on for years ... why is it just not turning into shot the cops now.

BLM is a bad organization.

They set themselves back light years by getting cops killed.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

I'm sure you have biases on your job, about the guys in IT who keep a bottle of whiskey at their desk, or the HR girls who suck cock in the bathroom.

If this has been going on for years ... why is it just not turning into shot the cops now.

Video makes a difference.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fuck off, cop killer

You say cop killer like it's a bad thing.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off, cop killer

Have you listened to Obama's actual words? Because the conservative media's lies about his words is really the issue. The best part is, you support the source that's distorting his words, then blame Obama. When it's really the source that you support making the issue worse.
    Yes. I listened to Obama. You should have, too rather than wait for the talking points you're paid to spew.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

It hasn't gone on for years and that's the point.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should all confront our sins. Very biblical and I know how many classy believers hang out here
  • Options

We should all confront our sins. Very biblical and I know how many classy believers hang out here

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The moment when Cersei plots her ZombieMountain revenge on the bell ringing bitch.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

The moment when Cersei plots her ZombieMountain revenge on the bell ringing bitch.
    I'm still disappointed we didn't get to see that rape scene.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

It hasn't gone on for years and that's the point.
    Police deaths have been steadily declining since Regan.

But don't let facts get in the way.