Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama warns cops: Admit your sins... or else

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Yes, the point I was making.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

Hondo's just a cop killer supporter. A BLM hang about.

Obama is one the one pushing this agenda and giving credence to the lies. Obama is a disgrace to our country and is a direct cause in the death of police officers with this bullshit.

Last I checked, Obama wasn't one of the white cops frivously shooting a black guy.
    There are bad cops, just like there are bad people.

I'm sure you have biases on your job, about the guys in IT who keep a bottle of whiskey at their desk, or the HR girls who suck cock in the bathroom.

Difference is your bias aren't born on the back of a life and death situation.

If this has been going on for years ... why is it just not turning into shot the cops now.

BLM is a bad organization.

They set themselves back light years by getting cops killed.
    It hasn't gone on for years and that's the point.
    Police deaths have been steadily declining since Regan.

But don't let facts get in the way.
    Troomps hate facts.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yes, the point I was making.

You suck at making poonts.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Under whose 2 terms as president has this become such a prevalent problem? When you are the man incharge while this blossoms out of control you shouldnt sit on the sidelines and point fingers. A lot of blame to go around but he is at the top of the list.
  • Options

Under whose 2 terms as president has this become such a prevalent problem? When you are the man incharge while this blossoms out of control you shouldnt sit on the sidelines and point fingers. A lot of blame to go around but he is at the top of the list.

CHRIST.

No president can stop lone wolf shootings like these.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2016

topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

Obama is one the one pushing this agenda and giving credence to the lies. Obama is a disgrace to our country and is a direct cause in the death of police officers with this bullshit.

Last I checked, Obama wasn't one of the white cops frivously shooting a black guy.

I'm sure you have biases on your job, about the guys in IT who keep a bottle of whiskey at their desk, or the HR girls who suck cock in the bathroom.

If this has been going on for years ... why is it just not turning into shot the cops now.

Police deaths or police murders? Big difference in how you state the facts. And for the record I am also talking about the cops shooting civilian black or white. That has also blossomed under POB
  • Options

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

People like you are just the worst.

Recency bias much?
  • Options

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

Recency bias much?
    I can't remember what caused that spike in 2001. A little help?
  • Options

Recency bias much?
    I can't remember what caused that spike in 2001. A little help?
    Obama, cuz it just feels good to say it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Recency bias much?
    It's almost as if the number of police failures are less under Obama and Clinton than under Bush and Reagan.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

I like to say how police deaths are declining when at least 8 of them were slain in less than a week's time. It's what fucktard libs like me like to do.
  • Options

CHRIST.

True but only one President has race hustled to the point to set race relations back 30 years.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

I like to say how police deaths are declining when at least 8 of them were slain in less than a week's time. It's what fucktard libs like me like to do.
    They are declining, even with the recent spike. Look at the overall numbers. They're posted right above.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I wonder what the numbers will

A ) look like by the end of 2016

B ) What amount of deaths were caused by being slaughtered in the street by snipers in those historical years?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Recency bias much?
    It's almost as if the number of police failures are less under Obama and Clinton than under Bush and Reagan.
    Police failures?????

My God you're a fucking donkey.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

B ) What amount of deaths were caused by being slaughtered in the street by snipers in those historical years?

You know the answer already. Police deaths by shootings are up 72% over last year.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

The next 6 months would need to be a bloodbath to get to the Reagan era average. And even then, Obama's overall total would still show a large decline compared to previous administrations.

It's fine to criticize him, but the truth helps.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

CHRIST.

True but only one President has race hustled to the point to set race relations back 30 years.
    And the solution is to elect a guy who wants to set them back another 150 years?
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

For fucks sake...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908

Recency bias much?
    Those are police deaths. Not police murders. Big difference in dying in a car crash or being shot to death. Traffic deaths are way down just as they are for everyone but they are normally the leading cause of on duty deaths.