Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Explain this to me like I'm a 6 year old

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

whlinder said:

I'm waiting for College Football to come out with it's own Redzone channel. Then the other channels can GTFO my big screen.

It's not very often that there are watchable games
    Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Sven?
    If you can't see that Sven has been preaching that college football is mostly dreck, then even @GrandpaSankey can't help you.
    Read his correction.

He's right.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

whlinder said:

I'm waiting for College Football to come out with it's own Redzone channel. Then the other channels can GTFO my big screen.

If you can't see that Sven has been preaching that college football is mostly dreck, then even @GrandpaSankey can't help you.
    If you can't see that the racist Redskin lover was pointing out that Sven acknowledging there's ever multiple watchable games on at once is out of character for him then you, my Victor throated friend, are the one I cannot help.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

this sounds like napster, how long before I get a cease and desist letter from my internet provider?

i think people got fucked with napster cause they were uploading data, which will get you nipped if you're using a bitorrent client now.

i may or may not have dl'ed kodi for the two fire sticks (no thats not some indian-type std) my cousin bought. but, in the fire stick (again, not swaye STD) settings my cousin turned off "share app usage with amazon" so as you may or may not have guessed, that app usage data doesnt get sent to amazon.
    My head hurts
    what chance do I have?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Read his correction.

He's right.
    I blame the crud. I missed his correction.