Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Explain this to me like I'm a 6 year old

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
How in the fuck do you watch games/sports on twitter? Fine...the Pac 12 made this agreement. Do they include a link and you click on the link and that's how it works? I don't get it.

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,187
    HuskyJW said:

How in the fuck do you watch games/sports on twitter? Fine...the Pac 12 made this agreement. Do they include a link and you click on the link and that's how it works? I don't get it.

go download kodi for whatever you have (amazon, apple), shit is cash, you get all the p12 networks.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

HuskyJW said:

go download kodi for whatever you have (amazon, apple), shit is cash, you get all the p12 networks.
    I've never heard of dat, sounds interesting though, just looked it up.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

As opposed to the Pac 12 Network app that has all the Pac 12 Networks?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    You use that bad word again young man and you'll be sitting on your bed thinking about the consequences of your actions until I say you're done. Now, would you like to ask your question again, this time with nice words? I won't explain anything until you do.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

pac-12 app requires a cable subscription, kodi seems like a hack for free

for some reason the pac-12 app stopped allowing me to stream live, i dont know if they killed that feature or what but my version is up to date.

just installed kodi, seems to work great. will install on the smart TV later.
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

forgot to add, you get every other streamed channel on tv. want all six seasons of got, you got it. want the beeb, you got it. think it also has sunday ticket. want movies, you got those too.

easy to install, cut the cord, stick it to larry.
    this sounds like napster, how long before I get a cease and desist letter from my internet provider?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    HuskyJW said:

this sounds like napster, how long before I get a cease and desist letter from my internet provider?

i think people got fucked with napster cause they were uploading data, which will get you nipped if you're using a bitorrent client now.

i may or may not have dl'ed kodi for the two fire sticks (no thats not some indian-type std) my cousin bought. but, in the fire stick (again, not swaye STD) settings my cousin turned off "share app usage with amazon" so as you may or may not have guessed, that app usage data doesnt get sent to amazon.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    riiiiiiiiiight. NSAdawg, true?

i think people got fucked with napster cause they were uploading data, which will get you nipped if you're using a bitorrent client now.

i may or may not have dl'ed kodi for the two fire sticks (no thats not some indian-type std) my cousin bought. but, in the fire stick (again, not swaye STD) settings my cousin turned off "share app usage with amazon" so as you may or may not have guessed, that app usage data doesnt get sent to amazon.
    DeepSeaZ said:

riiiiiiiiiight. NSAdawg, true?

amazon doesn't give a fuck, AT&T would be more than happy to suggest I get Direct TV or they kill my fiber

unless this is passed over HTTPS, its a matter of time before its blocked
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HuskyJW said:

Flagged for wanting to watch any of the bullshit shown on the Pac-12 Network
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I'm waiting for College Football to come out with it's own Redzone channel. Then the other channels can GTFO my big screen.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm waiting for College Football to come out with it's own Redzone channel. Then the other channels can GTFO my big screen.

It's not very often that there are more than two watchable games on at once.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,618 Standard Supporter

It's not very often that there are watchable games
    Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Sven?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

It's not very often that there are watchable games
    Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Sven?
    If you can't see that Sven has been preaching that college football is mostly dreck, then even @GrandpaSankey can't help you.