Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm voting for Trump

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

P

L

It's funny how the people who "aren't voting for Hillary" seem to agree with or parrot all of her talking points.

This

Plus 1

Thank you for your service
    Let's hear you again parroting the loser mantra of tariffs and protectionism--pleading for help from the federal government to protect carpet installation, air conditioning and auto manufacturing. You are a fucking embarrrassment to this great nation.
    Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Vote for Trump carpet installer. Who sucks again?
    I'm voting for Donald Johnson
    Of the Coney Island Johnsons?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

L

It's funny how the people who "aren't voting for Hillary" seem to agree with or parrot all of her talking points.

This

Plus 1

Let's hear you again parroting the loser mantra of tariffs and protectionism--pleading for help from the federal government to protect carpet installation, air conditioning and auto manufacturing. You are a fucking embarrrassment to this great nation.
    Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    You mean like how you sucked at real estate?
    At least this is your schtick. So there's that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,568
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    What people who aren't in your head say. You want to be me and your boyfriend wants to fuck me
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,878
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

L

This

Plus 1

shut the fuck up
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

L

This

Plus 1

shut the fuck up
    You sound upset.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,951
    OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

A Supreme Court Justice should not be making those kinds of comments ... just not her job.

Is there a law against it?

So you think that free speech should apply to corporations, but not supreme court justices?

Fascist much?
    Ruth certainly has the right to free speech but jurists like some other professions really can not exercise it as it may taint them in the eyes of the press and public.

Ruth hates the constitution too.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

L

This

Plus 1

shut the fuck up
    You sound upset.
    Says the guy who's every post is like a 7th grade girl crying
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

A Supreme Court Justice should not be making those kinds of comments ... just not her job.

So you think that free speech should apply to corporations, but not supreme court justices?

Fascist much?
    Ruth certainly has the right to free speech but jurists like some other professions really can not exercise it as it may taint them in the eyes of the press and public.

Go on...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,951

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fascist much?

Go on...
    I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in 2012.
    Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ruth_bader_ginsburg.html
  • Options

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    What people who aren't in your head say. You want to be me and your boyfriend wants to fuck me
    Why would I want to be a carpet layer that lives in Rancho cucomunga?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    That's your comeback?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    Why would I want to be a carpet layer muncher that lives in Rancho cucomunga?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    Lyin' Ted thought he was in Trump's head
  • Options

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    That's your comeback?
    Answer the question!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hey ballsack... Race isn't running.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm in your head Bannon.
    That's your comeback?
    Answer the question!!!!!!!
    OK!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fascist much?

Go on...
    I would not look to the U.S. Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in 2012.
    Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ruth_bader_ginsburg.html
    That thud you heard was Sledog knocking Fremont out for the count with Ballbag and Cirrhosis looking on in horror.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Ruth apologizes...several points to Trump. He called out a SCJ and she caved, and she'll still have to recuse herself in anything from the election ends up in front of them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Ruth apologizes...several points to Trump. He called out a SCJ and she caved, and she'll still have to recuse herself in anything from the election ends up in front of them.

Does Ruth have a nice ass?

Asking for a fren.