Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm voting for Trump

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    L

It's funny how the people who "aren't voting for Hillary" seem to agree with or parrot all of her talking points.

This

Plus 1

Thank you for your service
    Let's hear you again parroting the loser mantra of tariffs and protectionism--pleading for help from the federal government to protect carpet installation, air conditioning and auto manufacturing. You are a fucking embarrrassment to this great nation.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

A Supreme Court Justice should not be making those kinds of comments ... just not her job.

Is there a law against it?

So you think that free speech should apply to corporations, but not supreme court justices?

Fascist much?
    Please note, Ginsburg is not in jail. Nor sued by the government. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences one might prefer to avoid. Here, it's a matter of judicial impartiality. Obama's appointments from within his Justice Dept. have already recused themselves from a few cases brought before the Supreme Court, because they had been advocated for those cases personally prior to seating. They were, by definition, possessed of prejudice in a narrow sense.

Which has nothing to do with Ginsburg exercising her free speech, which Tequila was advocating she should not do -- which is what I was responding to.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,566
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

It's funny how the people who "aren't voting for Hillary" seem to agree with or parrot all of her talking points.

This

Plus 1

Let's hear you again parroting the loser mantra of tariffs and protectionism--pleading for help from the federal government to protect carpet installation, air conditioning and auto manufacturing. You are a fucking embarrrassment to this great nation.
    Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Trump because he's entertaining. Hillary is just as bad as Trump and not entertaining.

In the end, it really doesn't matter who wins.
  • Options
    P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Vote for Trump carpet installer. Who sucks again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    I'm voting for Donald Johnson
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh and you suck

Everyone knows that
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I see nobody is talking about Hillary and her truth-challenged testimony any more because Ruth's ill-thought-out comments have taken center stage.

Point Hillary.

I'm thinking this doesn't help Trump, regardless of toppy's new endorsement.
  • Options

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Too embarrassed to admit you are voting for Trump. Ironic. And predictable. Wtgwt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Too embarrassed to admit you are voting for Trump. Ironic. And predictable. Wtgwt.
    This is why everyone is embarrassed for you. I've been asking around.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Lol someone doesn't get it.
  • Options

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Sounds like you care. I would too if I didn't have any marketable skills or usefulness to society.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Race the carpet installer and Damone (rip) the toilet salesman at Lowes.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    You mean like how you sucked at real estate?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

A Supreme Court Justice should not be making those kinds of comments ... just not her job.

Is there a law against it?

So you think that free speech should apply to corporations, but not supreme court justices?

Fascist much?
    Please note, Ginsburg is not in jail. Nor sued by the government. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences one might prefer to avoid. Here, it's a matter of judicial impartiality. Obama's appointments from within his Justice Dept. have already recused themselves from a few cases brought before the Supreme Court, because they had been advocated for those cases personally prior to seating. They were, by definition, possessed of prejudice in a narrow sense.

Which has nothing to do with Ginsburg exercising her free speech, which Tequila was advocating she should not do -- which is what I was responding to.
    A SCJ is one of the last of the independents.

She may have freedom of speech, but it is ill advised for her to exercise it.

lady of justice wears a blind fold for a reason.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that

P

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    Sounds like you care. I would too if I didn't have any marketable skills or usefulness to society.
    First you steal material from ballbag and now hondo. You really don't fit in.

At all

I'm getting emails about how poorly you're doing. Very embarrassing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

L

This

Plus 1

Link?

You suck at this

But we all know that
    You mean like how you sucked at real estate?
    At least this is your schtick. So there's that