Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go Dawgs!1!!! OFFICIAL Wash-Zona Thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

I do want to be clear that I have NOTHING against Cyler and hope he is as advertised but the doogs attitude towards Price really pisses me off. I can handle most of the other doog bullshit but whenever I have to hear about what Keith Price is going to show up or Keith looking like 2012 again I want to go on a killing spree.

I have talked to people who are fans of all sorts of different P12 teams and ALL of them say that KP3 is one of the best QBs in the conference and the best UW has had since Tui. Most of them say they can't wait until he is gone.

Then I tell them that 99% of our fanbase thinks he sucks and should be benched for a RS freshman and they start to laugh or don't believe me.

These are very good points. Just think how difficult it must be for a talented QB like Price to have to trust Sark.
  • Agree during the first half a lot of "Yup the bad Price has shown up" or "Price is so average. I've always said it". Same fucks were silenced during the 3rd quarter.

He's been terrific and it pisses me off that the same fans who defended Locker's 4-20 vs Nebraska are the harshest Price critics.
  • I hate saying this but it felt like Sark was hoping Price would get banged up. So he would have to miss the next two games if not three so he could have an excuse ready.

Same doogs who hate on Price would be the first ones saying "Hard to fault Sark he lost Price and had to play a freshman QB!".
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    It is all basic logic too yet doogs are terrible with that.

You know why Keith Price didn't do great last year? Because he was banged up. Do you know why he was banged up? Because our offensive line was the worst in college football. Do you know why it was the worst? Because our offensive genius of a coach only recruits QBs and WRs.

So not only was he hurt but he was running for his life 90% of the time. Manziel would have looked average as well with that O-line. Of course A&M has a GREAT O-line so Johnny wins the Heisman.

Lets compare Jack's and Keith's numbers side by side here. That always gets rebuttled with "Jake won us a bowl game, you can't put numbers on that".

I wish we would have lost that fucking game.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you can't see that Lockner was playing with a bunch of blind midgets on the offensive line, I can't help you.
  • It is all basic logic too yet doogs are terrible with that.

You know why Keith Price didn't do great last year? Because he was banged up. Do you know why he was banged up? Because our offensive line was the worst in college football. Do you know why it was the worst? Because our offensive genius of a coach only recruits QBs and WRs.

So not only was he hurt but he was running for his life 90% of the time. Manziel would have looked average as well with that O-line. Of course A&M has a GREAT O-line so Johnny wins the Heisman.

Lets compare Jack's and Keith's numbers side by side here. That always gets rebuttled with "Jake won us a bowl game, you can't put numbers on that".

Jack in his bowl win was 5-16 with like 50 yards passing. Price has 7 TD's and loses.

What bum! lol.

Jack in his bowl win was 5-16 with like 50 yards passing. Price has 7 TD's and loses.

What bum! lol.
    Yea us winning that game was all Jake. It had nothing to do with Nebraska's Mexican QB playing worse than Jake.

I notice a pattern in all of Sark's "big wins", the QBs on the other team are our defensive MVP.
  • It is all basic logic too yet doogs are terrible with that.

What bum! lol.
    Yea us winning that game was all Jake. It had nothing to do with Nebraska's Mexican QB playing worse than Jake.

I notice a pattern in all of Sark's "big wins", the QBs on the other team are our defensive MVP.
    I'm actually going to make a post soon tracking all of Sark's wins and the opposing QB. I feel like we've had a lot of wins where we faced awful QB's.

I think Nick Foles is the only good QB he's ever defeated. Possibly a sophomore Barkley counts.

What bum! lol.

I'm actually going to make a post soon tracking all of Sark's wins and the opposing QB. I feel like we've had a lot of wins where we faced awful QB's.

I think Nick Foles is the only good QB he's ever defeated. Possibly a sophomore Barkley counts.
    USC's backup in 09 - horrible
    Taylor Martinez - horrible
    Nunez - horrible
    Southwick - horrible
    Denker - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

I do want to be clear that I have NOTHING against Cyler and hope he is as advertised but the doogs attitude towards Price really pisses me off. I can handle most of the other doog bullshit but whenever I have to hear about what Keith Price is going to show up or Keith looking like 2012 again I want to go on a killing spree.

I have talked to people who are fans of all sorts of different P12 teams and ALL of them say that KP3 is one of the best QBs in the conference and the best UW has had since Tui. Most of them say they can't wait until he is gone.

Then I tell them that 99% of our fanbase thinks he sucks and should be benched for a RS freshman and they start to laugh or don't believe me.

Price is a HELL of a lot better than Darron Thomas. He'd start at Oregon right now if Mariota wasn't a Duck.