Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go Dawgs!1!!! OFFICIAL Wash-Zona Thread

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

We just sloppily beat another 7-6 team that would be better off with a potato or F3 throwing the football.

He'd be tough to bring down.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This is a 10 win talent team too with a coach who knows how to utilize his weapons effectively. Where the fuck was Mickens today? That play has been working all year and Sark didn't even try it once?

Sark had one good quarter today, if he could learn from his mistakes and call like that all game this team would be in great shape for the rest of the year. Sadly you can only expect 2 good quarters MAX out of Sark every game.

Kudos to Wilcox though, I still don't find him amazing but I have no issues with him as our DC.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

The Doog in me thought Sark might get 8-9 wins this year (which still wouldn't cut it) but nope. Same old shit, new year. This team will beat Cal, Colorado, WSU, and then lose the bowl game. There is your 7-6.

We just sloppily beat another 7-6 team that would be better off with a potato or F3 throwing the football. Arizona sucks ass and will get plungered by a lot of teams this year.

Oh my bad though I guess I should just be happy were 4-0.

I don't see us beating Oregon State or Stanford on the road. We'll get killed by Stanford, Oregon and UCLA.

Arizona and Boise State aren't that good. I had to be a "nega" but it's true.

I called it at the start of the year we'd be 4-0 then be 4-3 immediately. It's playing out like I thought.
    Not sure I see WA beating Cal and WSU, due to coaching and undisciplined play.
  • This is a 10 win talent team too with a coach who knows how to utilize his weapons effectively. Where the fuck was Mickens today? That play has been working all year and Sark didn't even try it once?

Sark had one good quarter today, if he could learn from his mistakes and call like that all game this team would be in great shape for the rest of the year. Sadly you can only expect 2 good quarters MAX out of Sark every game.

Kudos to Wilcox though, I still don't find him amazing but I have no issues with him as our DC.

He never fucking learns is the problem. Every game we are always harping on the same fucking points for the last five years.

So fucking annoying.

Anyways this team will go from 4-0 to 4-3 to 6-3 to 6-5 to 7-6. The script is always right.
  • Why would you even risk Price like that?! Holy fuck!

The game is over why put Price in a position to have an injury?!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Why would you even risk Price like that?! Holy fuck!

The fuck? I switched to the other game in Seattle. Sark didn't put Miley Cyrus in after the 4th down stop?

The Doog in me thought Sark might get 8-9 wins this year (which still wouldn't cut it) but nope. Same old shit, new year. This team will beat Cal, Colorado, WSU, and then lose the bowl game. There is your 7-6.

We just sloppily beat another 7-6 team that would be better off with a potato or F3 throwing the football. Arizona sucks ass and will get plungered by a lot of teams this year.

I don't see us beating Oregon State or Stanford on the road. We'll get killed by Stanford, Oregon and UCLA.

I called it at the start of the year we'd be 4-0 then be 4-3 immediately. It's playing out like I thought.
    Have you seen Cal this year? They are an absolute JOKE. They usually are every year but it is way worse this year (I see Bellevue plungering them). WSU game will probably be a really close game when it shouldn't be but there QB is super shitty so I see us holding them up kind of like how we did today.

I thought the same fucking thing. Holy shit that was fucking stupid.
    Sark just needs to beat Cal, Colorado, and WSU at home to ensure another magical 7-6 season. Fuck.

Have you seen Cal this year? They are an absolute JOKE. They usually are every year but it is way worse this year (I see Bellevue plungering them). WSU game will probably be a really close game when it shouldn't be but there QB is super shitty so I see us holding them up kind of like how we did today.
    I understand. But Sark is a NIGHTMARE. And it is not the least bit funny. He is more than capable of losing to Bellevue High.

I understand. But Sark is a NIGHTMARE. And it is not the least bit funny. He is more than capable of losing to Bellevue High.
    Sark will find a way to go 7-6, always has and always will.
    For as much as l love Bishop Sankey, he should not have needed to carry the rock 40 times tonight. Squandered opportunities puts needless pressure on the star athletes. Sankey should declare for NFL draft instead being abused another year by a wannabe HC.

Sark just needs to beat Cal, Colorado, and WSU at home to ensure another magical 7-6 season. Fuck.

That's what is so great about house money. Anything more is just a bonus.
    I think we should be happy that we are on our way to our 4th straight winning season.

The fuck? I switched to the other game in Seattle. Sark didn't put Miley Cyrus in after the 4th down stop?

Instead with 40 seconds to go on a 4th down he goes for it and has Price keep it on a naked boot. Thankfully Price just kneeled down as two guys were going to kill him.

Perhaps Sark was hoping he'd get hurt and follow the Ty Willingham 2006 script.

"The Huskies were 4-0 until Price got hurt.....".

Instead with 40 seconds to go on a 4th down he goes for it and has Price keep it on a naked boot. Thankfully Price just kneeled down as two guys were going to kill him.

18 point lead, less than a minute left, and he does that cute bullshit?

Kick the fucking ball.
  • The Doog in me thought Sark might get 8-9 wins this year (which still wouldn't cut it) but nope. Same old shit, new year. This team will beat Cal, Colorado, WSU, and then lose the bowl game. There is your 7-6.

If Bellevue High was on the road you'd be right. Like I said all week long Sark beats those type of teams at home.

Why we'll lose to both ASU and Oregon State because he loses those games on the road.

Kick the fucking ball.
    He was probably suffering from too little blood supply to his brain from a boner.

Wouldn't surprise me with who we have coming up, it would be the perfect timing to start laying the plans for the excuses. He knows he is about to get pink socked at least 2 weeks in a row possibly 3.

So after another 7-6 season he could say "Losing Keith before that 3 game stretch was really unfortunate, everything was rolling and we were on our way to the conference title. Cyler did a great job with what he had to work with, unfortunately you can't expect such a young QB to look like a 5th year RS Senior with the caliber of opponents he had to face in his first couple weeks."

Kick the fucking ball.
    Yea it very easily could have been an injury to Price. Despite what Doogs think we'd be fucked without Price.