Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scoreboard bitches

124»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep changing the basis...it's still bad for Cali. Look at the credit market. Kansas has a better credit rating than California. It's that simple.

God you are effing stupid.

Lol you keep finding a metric to make your point. Because we all know credit ratings are reliable. 2008 ring a bell?
    I didn't realize linking to a Yahoo news article quoting Bill Maher is now a "metric", and a better one than credit ratings or even the SF Chronical talking about Cali's massive unfunded liabilities.

Your IQ < modern speed limits...
    It's 80 mph now in Montana.
    Montana is modern?
    If you're bashing the most recent state to have no speed limits AND allow open containers, I'm out.

Those were the fucking days.
    Word. You could also pay the officer who gave issued the ticket and it was $10 or something. Kids are allowed in bars too. I went into my grandma's bar (and others) at four years old.
    Last time it affected me, it was 5 bucks, but that was awhile ago. It was implemented only after Carter implemented the brown sweater "energy saving" 55 MPH national speed limit. Montana complied to get federal dollars for its highways. Their fuck you to DC was to make violating the 55 MPH speed limit a non-moving violation and instead package it as a conservation of energy violation. I used to keep 5's in my ashtray when rolling through there back in the day.

Prior to that there were no daytime speed limits, and no shit, you'd occasionally see grannies rolling on two lane highways in big cubic inch full sized cars at speeds approaching, and sometimes exceeding, 100 MPH. They tried the "no posted speed limit" ("drive at safe speed") thing again after the national 55 MPH speed limit was lifted, but confusion over what driving at "safe speed" means led them to implementing speed limits again.

Montana is sparsely populated, and a lot of their small town inhabitants look like offspring from "The Hills Have Eyes", but I've always respected their independent thinking. Places like Kalispell, Missoula and Bozeman are fun to visit if you have family or friends there, but get boring pretty quickly if you're used to living in large metropolitan areas. Lots to do outdoors. Skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, etc, and some absolutely stunning national parks. The state certainly has it's appeal, but it gets friggin cold in the winter and parts have similar, though less lengthy, overcast and gray weather patterns to those in Puget Sound.
    Pybe.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Keep changing the basis...it's still bad for Cali. Look at the credit market. Kansas has a better credit rating than California. It's that simple.

Lol you keep finding a metric to make your point. Because we all know credit ratings are reliable. 2008 ring a bell?
    I didn't realize linking to a Yahoo news article quoting Bill Maher is now a "metric", and a better one than credit ratings or even the SF Chronical talking about Cali's massive unfunded liabilities.

Montana is modern?
    No and that's the awesome part of Montana.
    Bozeman and surrounding, you may as well be in Orange or Marin County. Bunch of wannabes.

The South is the only area of the US with worse white people than Seattle
    Depends on what you consider "worse", what you consider "Seattle" and what you consider the "South".

Both regions have plenty of white trash. The booger eating inhabitants of Gorst, Maltby, etc, could be transplanted without notice to the Okefenokee Swamp in Georgia or anywhere along I-10 from Mobile to New Orleans, or Slidell to Lake Charles.

Capitol Hill inhabitants would blend in quite well from South Beach Miami to Key West, after tanning of course, or anywhere in Midtown Atlanta, and many places in between, particularly coastal areas.

The diaper wearing passive aggressive left wing nut jobs Seattle is so famous for would be a bit harder to find places for. They would be tolerated in most areas, but could find themselves tolerated at the end of a constitutionally protected 5.56 mm barrel. It's a matter of perspective as to which is worse.
    I see Boobs is still in denial about Portland.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Montana is modern?
    Bozeman and surrounding, you may as well be in Orange or Marin County. Bunch of wannabes.

Depends on what you consider "worse", what you consider "Seattle" and what you consider the "South".

Both regions have plenty of white trash. The booger eating inhabitants of Gorst, Maltby, etc, could be transplanted without notice to the Okefenokee Swamp in Georgia or anywhere along I-10 from Mobile to New Orleans, or Slidell to Lake Charles.

Capitol Hill inhabitants would blend in quite well from South Beach Miami to Key West, after tanning of course, or anywhere in Midtown Atlanta, and many places in between, particularly coastal areas.

The diaper wearing passive aggressive left wing nut jobs Seattle is so famous for would be a bit harder to find places for. They would be tolerated in most areas, but could find themselves tolerated at the end of a constitutionally protected 5.56 mm barrel. It's a matter of perspective as to which is worse.
    We have fewer people and male US Senators.

That's about the only difference.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Montana is modern?

Don't forget the NW Football Championship. Go Vikings!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Montana is modern?

Don't forget the NW Football Championship. Go Vikings!
    I hate to up vote this but must on the basis of its veracity
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,894 Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Montana is modern?

The South is the only area of the US with worse white people than the OC.
    Agreed. Kent sucks.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Montana is modern?

The diaper wearing passive aggressive left wing nut jobs Seattle is so famous for

You rang?