Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not a Clinton fan, but...

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

The second worst candidate in the history of this great nation is going to beat the worst candidate in the history of this great nation.

But she's not going to win by 10% let alone 30% you fucking commie retard.

She sucks, but she isn't the second worst.

I agree Trump is the worst though. Which is why 50% of those that voted for Bush will abandon him and vote for Clinton instead.
    Yeah, that's batshit retard crazy too. Nowhere near that many Bush voters will bail on Trump, and most that do won't be voting for Hillary.

Laura Bush has already suggested she will.
    One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.
    One Bush family member will probably lead to more Bush family members.

Many (R)s would rather have Clinton than Trump. Including you, which is why you won't vote for Trump.
    So you'd rather have Trump than Hillary which is why you're voting Green Party? Got it.
    In fairness, you'd rather have Hiliary than Trump, which is why you're voting against Trump
    Except it's not that simple. I live in a state where Trump is going to win going away which makes it easy for me to lodge the protest vote for the Libertarians. If I lived in a state where there was some actual suspense I would have a more difficult decision. Not sure I could ever vote for Trump, but the one scenario it's a real possibility is if my vote could keep Hillary out of office. She's worse, no question.

Fucking Dreckfest.
    That's a good point. I live in Virginia, so my vote actually might matter, thus no protest vote and certainly no Hillary vote. Basically if you live in about 8 states your vote actually counts. I happen to live in one of those. All the rest of you can vote for fucking Mickey Mouse for all the good it will do. Goddamn Electoral College.
    This election, if Trump doesn't win both Ohio and Florida, nothing else matters.

BTW, Mickey mouse would make a better president than and of these idiots.
    I'll loan you an edit.......
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

The second worst candidate in the history of this great nation is going to beat the worst candidate in the history of this great nation.

I agree Trump is the worst though. Which is why 50% of those that voted for Bush will abandon him and vote for Clinton instead.
    Yeah, that's batshit retard crazy too. Nowhere near that many Bush voters will bail on Trump, and most that do won't be voting for Hillary.

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Many (R)s would rather have Clinton than Trump. Including you, which is why you won't vote for Trump.
    So you'd rather have Trump than Hillary which is why you're voting Green Party? Got it.
    In fairness, you'd rather have Hiliary than Trump, which is why you're voting against Trump
    Except it's not that simple. I live in a state where Trump is going to win going away which makes it easy for me to lodge the protest vote for the Libertarians. If I lived in a state where there was some actual suspense I would have a more difficult decision. Not sure I could ever vote for Trump, but the one scenario it's a real possibility is if my vote could keep Hillary out of office. She's worse, no question.

Fucking Dreckfest.
    That's a good point. I live in Virginia, so my vote actually might matter, thus no protest vote and certainly no Hillary vote. Basically if you live in about 8 states your vote actually counts. I happen to live in one of those. All the rest of you can vote for fucking Mickey Mouse for all the good it will do. Goddamn Electoral College.
    This election, if Trump doesn't win both Ohio and Florida, nothing else matters.

I could see a bunch of pissed off union folks pulling it out for Trump in Ohio...Florida I don't think Trump has a very good chance. Jews + Hispanics = lose
    The weird one is that Pennsylvania is in play, but polling is currently weak there.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.

I'll loan you an edit.......
    You had to edit that?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    RealClearRomney put out a poll supporting Hilliary... shocking.
  • Options

RealClearRomney put out a poll supporting Hilliary... shocking.

Real clear hates Hillary. HTH
  • Options
    yeah, I know... So does George W Bush, Hank Paulson and 'every single Latino Republican Huffpo could find' (except 3 who wouldn't comment)
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

topdawgnc said:

OZONE said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

topdawgnc said:

The people running from Trump ... are the ones who stand the most to gain from a Hillary Presidency.

You mean people with most of their teeth and that can read at above a 6 grade level?
    #1 rule of being a libtard is to insult the other guy's intelligence without offering a logical counterargument.
    Actually. That was a logical argument. Have you seen a Trump rally?
    Upvoted for finding the women that, when paid enough, will willingly be seen with Trump, and won't care about his "small stubby fingers".
    You must not understand how hot bitches work.

Ask @Swaye

He's got the shit dialed in.
    Some hot women work that way. Many do not.

Regardless... Tump doesn't have enough money to buy all the votes he'd need to come within 5% of Hillary in this election.

I'd estimate 50% of those that voted for Bush will vote for Clinton, before they'd vote for Trump.
    Let's face it.

You wouldn't now what a hot woman wanted if she was in front of you, on her knees, with her mouth opened.

And since it has never happened to you, I guess I can't really pick on you for it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.

I could see a bunch of pissed off union folks pulling it out for Trump in Ohio...Florida I don't think Trump has a very good chance. Jews + Hispanics = lose
    Jews won't vote Trump because he wants to systematically exterminate them. Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    JewsLove Muslims2016!
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.

Jews won't vote Trump because he wants to systematically exterminate them. Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist.
    My sources say his son in law, daughter, and grandson refuse to use Trump Tower Showers.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

OZONE said:

section8 said:

Reagan only won the popular vote by 18%. Nixon's win in the 70s was bigger at 23%.

I'm predicting Clinton takes Trump by 30%.

Not because she is that good, but because he is that bad.

When is the last time so many people left a party or endorsed the person from the OTHER party, because their party's candidate was so bad?
    The people running from Trump ... are the ones who stand the most to gain from a Hillary Presidency.

The GOP has become an opposition minority party, focused on making money and controlling portions of the government on broken promises.

They don't have anything they can solve, and Trump creating jobs, building walls, and making America great again ... hurts the power brokers.

Or not.
    Blessed are the Job Creators for they will inherit the Earth.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    topdawgnc said:

You wouldn't now what a hot woman wanted if she was in front of you, on her knees, with her mouth opened.

know*
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.

I dunno, I've given up trying to predict what will happen with Trump. I expected him to be out of the election early in primary process, but here we are.

Florida could be in play, it is a purple state, the north being generally more conservative, the south being generally more "progressive". The Hispanic population is also a lot more diverse than places like California. Florida's hispanic population includes a significant Cuban population, who in particular tend to vote Republican. We'll see.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

OZONE said:

section8 said:

Reagan only won the popular vote by 18%. Nixon's win in the 70s was bigger at 23%.

I'm predicting Clinton takes Trump by 30%.

Not because she is that good, but because he is that bad.

When is the last time so many people left a party or endorsed the person from the OTHER party, because their party's candidate was so bad?

The GOP has become an opposition minority party, focused on making money and controlling portions of the government on broken promises.

They don't have anything they can solve, and Trump creating jobs, building walls, and making America great again ... hurts the power brokers.

Or not.
    Blessed are the Job Creators for they will inherit the Earth.
    Free trade, free markets and globalism were not intended to protect unemployed carpet installers in southwest Riverside County, or revive the air conditioning manufacturer and car assembly markets. It was to recognize American greatness -- our skills, ingenuity, education and industriousness. It works; or it least it will for a while longer. WTGWT.

By all means, go ahead and make America Great Again.!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pretty sure Laura Bush leaned left before marrying into the Bush family
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    OZONE said:

Hillary is going to eat Trump's lunch in the election.

I think it may be the largest win % in 50 years.

1984 and I shared a good laugh at this post.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ^
    |+---- this was already covered on page 1.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    OZONE said:

^
    |+---- this was already covered on page 1.

I post before I scroll through threads sometimes.

@Tequilla fucking stupid.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Number of people who like each candidate on Facebook:

Trump - 8.5 million
    Hillary - 4.2 million
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Number of people who like each candidate on Facebook:

Trump - 8.5 million
    Hillary - 4.2 million

Looks like settled science to me

Does Zuckenberg know how much white trash loves his facebook?