Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not a Clinton fan, but...

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The second worst candidate in the history of this great nation is going to beat the worst candidate in the history of this great nation.

But she's not going to win by 10% let alone 30% you fucking commie retard.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    dnc said:

The second worst candidate in the history of this great nation is going to beat the worst candidate in the history of this great nation.

She sucks, but she isn't the second worst.

I agree Trump is the worst though. Which is why 50% of those that voted for Bush will abandon him and vote for Clinton instead.

Most of the (R)s that will stick around and vote for Trump will be that segment of the (R) party that is mostly less educated, or that got their educations at places like Trump U or Oral Roberts U, which is the same thing as being mostly less educated.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

I agree Trump is the worst though. Which is why 50% of those that voted for Bush will abandon him and vote for Clinton instead.
    Yeah, that's batshit retard crazy too. Nowhere near that many Bush voters will bail on Trump, and most that do won't be voting for Hillary.

I'm a Bush voter that isn't voting for Trump but there's not a chance in hell I'm voting for Hillary.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

Yeah, that's batshit retard crazy too. Nowhere near that many Bush voters will bail on Trump, and most that do won't be voting for Hillary.

I'm a Bush voter that isn't voting for Trump but there's not a chance in hell I'm voting for Hillary.
    It's crazy how polar opposite they are. Bush ran on family values, Bible and compassionate conservative. Those voters who were sold that Bill Clinton was a womanizer sleaze would never vote for a womanizer sleaze with multiple infidelities and marriages.
  • Options
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

Laura Bush has already suggested she will.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

Forgive him. He still hasn't figured out that they're on the same team.
  • Options
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.
    One Bush family member will probably lead to more Bush family members.

Many (R)s would rather have Clinton than Trump. Including you, which is why you won't vote for Trump.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm voting Trump. He will probably lose. Don't give a fuck. Anyone but Hillary - that evil cunt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Hondo wasn't a lying sack who could paste a link he'd see its 39 to 38 with the Green and lib parties.

I'm right. Hondo is full of shit
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Everybody knows that, Parker
  • Options
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Many (R)s would rather have Clinton than Trump. Including you, which is why you won't vote for Trump.
    So you'd rather have Trump than Hillary which is why you're voting Green Party? Got it.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

So you'd rather have Trump than Hillary which is why you're voting Green Party? Got it.
    In fairness, you'd rather have Hiliary than Trump, which is why you're voting against Trump
  • Options

If Hondo wasn't a lying sack who could paste a link he'd see its 39 to 38 with the Green and lib parties.

I suck at the interwebs.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Race is still wrong.
  • Options

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

In fairness, you'd rather have Hiliary than Trump, which is why you're voting against Trump
    Except it's not that simple. I live in a state where Trump is going to win going away which makes it easy for me to lodge the protest vote for the Libertarians. If I lived in a state where there was some actual suspense I would have a more difficult decision. Not sure I could ever vote for Trump, but the one scenario it's a real possibility is if my vote could keep Hillary out of office. She's worse, no question.

Fucking Dreckfest.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Except it's not that simple. I live in a state where Trump is going to win going away which makes it easy for me to lodge the protest vote for the Libertarians. If I lived in a state where there was some actual suspense I would have a more difficult decision. Not sure I could ever vote for Trump, but the one scenario it's a real possibility is if my vote could keep Hillary out of office. She's worse, no question.

Fucking Dreckfest.
    That's a good point. I live in Virginia, so my vote actually might matter, thus no protest vote and certainly no Hillary vote. Basically if you live in about 8 states your vote actually counts. I happen to live in one of those. All the rest of you can vote for fucking Mickey Mouse for all the good it will do. Goddamn Electoral College.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I suck at the interwebs.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Race is still wrong.
    I linked to a poll that proved what I said. Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.
    That's a good point. I live in Virginia, so my vote actually might matter, thus no protest vote and certainly no Hillary vote. Basically if you live in about 8 states your vote actually counts. I happen to live in one of those. All the rest of you can vote for fucking Mickey Mouse for all the good it will do. Goddamn Electoral College.
    This election, if Trump doesn't win both Ohio and Florida, nothing else matters.

BTW, Mickey mouse would make a better president than and of these idiots.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the polls in this election like I trust Chest's advanced metrics.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

dnc said:

One Bush voter = 50%.

Got it.

Fucking Dreckfest.
    This election, if Trump doesn't win both Ohio and Florida, nothing else matters.

BTW, Mickey mouse would make a better president than and of these idiots.
    I could see a bunch of pissed off union folks pulling it out for Trump in Ohio...Florida I don't think Trump has a very good chance. Jews + Hispanics = lose