Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle Times Sucks Again

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Bob Condotta never said he was a columnist. Frankly I don't even know why he gives his opinion with the way you guys treat him. I know I wouldn't

Fixed for our former premium partner (RIP).
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

The way they fought the Sonics makes them Steve Kelly FS as far as I'm concerned.

The Times can DIAFF.

• Options
    dnc said:

I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

The way they fought the Sonics makes them Steve Kelly FS as far as I'm concerned.

The Times can DIAFF.

Editorials are different than reporting which was very good in this case.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2013

dnc said:

The Times can DIAFF.

I understand the difference. I don't have a problem with their reporting. I think Condotta's awesome. I really like Larry Stone as a columnist. But Kelly and Baker are awful and the overall agenda of the paper is turrible.

You're right that Seattle is better off with the Times than without, but just because there is no one to step into the void the Times DIAFF would create.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,131
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

The Times can DIAFF.

Do some people need to learn the difference?