Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seattle Times Sucks Again

I like to write articles about what a weapon John Ross I!I is in the return game when he has sucked at this so far.
That is what I like to do.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I think he's had what - one good return (3Q against Boise State?) out of ~8 or so tries? Meh.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,966
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    talent is there, but he has already been given the spot without earning it. Catch the freaking punt for crying out loud. He is not ready to be a full time returner. He is going to muff (That is what I like to call fumbles) a couple of more this year and then Kasen will be promptly inserted in as the punt returner.
    Kevin Smith and Callier before injury were better KOR's as well.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,203
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I like muff as well...

... I Also like to load the box
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2013
    We should be thankful +2win even considered us.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,550
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

Put in Sweetman.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    We will be leading Oregon 7-0 and force the Ducks to punt after an impressive three-and-out defensive series. John Ross will muff the punt (I also like to say muff) and Oregon will recover. The Ducks will go on to score 38 unanswered points in a 52-21 drubbing at the newly renovated Husky Stadium.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The thread title is deceiving. You made it sounds as if the Seattle Times was good at one point.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,966
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    by saying "Again" I am not sure that implies they were ever good. Anyways, it was a observation not a question.
    You worthless pieces of shit are lucky that I even poast in here. I am going to take my elevated discussion to the Butler Cabin Discussion Board.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,082
    Swaye's Wigwam

We will be leading Oregon 7-0 and force the Ducks to punt after an impressive three-and-out defensive series. John Ross will muff the punt (I also like to say muff) and Oregon will recover. The Ducks will go on to score 38 unanswered points in a 52-21 drubbing at the newly renovated Husky Stadium.

We would have won if not for muffy
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Screw the Times, I get all the news I need from Mad_Son, Race, Road Dog/Cornel/Beatmychests' podcasts, and the weekly predictions. The info I get is premium.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,817
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

We would have won if not for muffy
    I know you're being sarcastic but I think you meant Mitzi.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The worst part about that muff by Hall was everyone was nervous about seeing him back there before the punt was even in the air.

• I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

Their news reporting is generally fine. Their opinion pieces blow miniature donkeys.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Again implies they had stopped sucking at some point in the past.
  • I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

Their news reporting is generally fine. Their opinion pieces blow miniature donkeys.
    Agree. If we're talking the paper as a whole, opinion is godawful. Breaking news and investigative reporting are their strong suits. The day they go out of business will be a sad one for Seattle. And yes if you read The Stranger you are a starfucking faggot.

I like the Times. Sure columnists are sometimes fucktarded but they do a comprehensive job on local sports. The blogs are really good. Coverage of everything leading up to the Arena was great. The animosity on here towards them is nitpicky.

Agree. If we're talking the paper as a whole, opinion is godawful. Breaking news and investigative reporting are their strong suits. The day they go out of business will be a sad one for Seattle. And yes if you read The Stranger you are a starfucking faggot.
    Performing The Stranger >>>>>>> Reading The Stranger
  • Also can we give them credit for the high school sports coverage they do? Comprehensive without the dawgman teen boy stalking vibe.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,082
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob Condotta never said he was a journalist. Frankly I don't even know why he gives his opinion with the way you guys treat him. I know I wouldn't