Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good Jack Lockner Analysis For Those Who Care

Comments

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Irish one question for you:

Has Jake done anything, in college or pro, that makes you believe he can become a (I'll be generous) top 15 passer in the NFL?

I am just saying LIPO. That was the original point until a certain person always spins the threads out of control.

But this may be hope to get in the Top 15:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating
  • Options

Has Jake done anything, in college or pro, that makes you believe he can become a (I'll be generous) top 15 passer in the NFL?

I am just saying LIPO. That was the original point until a certain person always spins the threads out of control.

Fair enough. But I still think he's been below average this year. 58 completion percentage and 3-2 TD-INT ratio is still concerning. Same problems that have plagued him his whole career.
  • Options

Eli's ratings 1st 4 yrs:

Then jumped up to 86.4 in yr 5 and hasn't finished a season under 85.3 since. Glad they did not get rid of him after that 3rd year or they would have missed out on a couple of rings.

He led them to the playoffs in years two and three and won a SB in year four dumb fuck.
    Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, Ken Stabler, and Brad Johnson won Super Bowls.

In 07' Eli "managed" (109 Atts in playoffs) the playoff run and in 11' he "led" (163 Atts) the playoff run.

Are you really going to argue the 07' Eli was as good as the 11' version??
  • Options

Fair enough. But I still think he's been below average this year. 58 completion percentage and 3-2 TD-INT ratio is still concerning. Same problems that have plagued him his whole career.
    He has 0 Int.

HTH.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited September 2013
    Jake Locker currently ranks 29th in the NFL in passing yards, 24th in completion percentage, 16th in QB rating, tied for 23rd with five other guys with 3 TD's. He's 22nd in the NFL in YPA.

Last year Locker ranked 28th in passing yards, 28th in completion percentage, 28th in QB rating and 30th in passing TD's. He was 19th in YPA.

He's proven he can be a QB in the NFL but he's also proven to be a bad starting QB/Good backup QB.

He's also been a below average starting QB compared to his peers in the NFL and in college. It's been played out.

Saying let it play out is doog fucking stupid. It's like saying "let it play out" on Sark. It's already been played out. Both aren't elite or even good.

I'm so glad the Seahawks don't have Locker as you are wasting your time. He'll never be a top 10 QB in the league.
  • Options

He has 0 Int.

HTH.
    Oops. Off by a column. Either way, 58% still sucks in the NFL, and I don't see him getting above 60% this year.
  • Options
    Can you at least put an * saying he only played 10 games in 2012.

I love it, the guy has 13 NFL starts and he is already been written off.
  • Options

Can you at least put an * saying he only played 10 games in 2012.

I love it, the guy has 13 NFL starts and he is already been written off.

Him only playing 11 games doesn't affect his rating or his completion percentage. Why I put up every category. Although he did manage to throw more INT's than Russell Wilson.

He was average in college and he's towards the bottom in every passing category for a QB last year and this year.

Great passive aggressive defense of Sark Pool Boy Locker as always.

Doogs gotta Doog.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Just because Millen banged your boyfriend, no need to take it out on Jake.

Only 13 starts and I am going to LIPO.

Now please put me back on ignore.
  • Options

He's made 14 starts. I posted the stats already. Even during this year he isn't in the top 15 in rating, yards, TD's or completion percentage.

If you were the Broncos GM they'd still be waiting on Tebow instead of enjoying Manning having another MVP season.
  • Options

He's made 14 starts. I posted the stats already. Even during this year he isn't in the top 15 in rating, yards, TD's or completion percentage.

If you were the Broncos GM they'd still be waiting on Tebow instead of enjoying Manning having another MVP season.
    Worst straw man agrument ever.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Jesus, isn't there an NFL (where are they now) bored here somewhere?

Who cares about Jack.

As far as I know we have a game tmrw, forecast calls for hurricane force winds/massive flooding. Fans will be well lubricated by 4pm, this will be good.
  • Options

Oh you mean it's okay for you to use it on us saying we'd have cut Elway but it's not okay to use it on you?

You are saying to let it play out for QB's for at LEAST three years so you would have rolled with Tebow for another year instead of rolling the dice and running him out of town.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Oh you mean it's okay for you to use it on us saying we'd have cut Elway but it's not okay to use it on you?

You are saying to let it play out for QB's for at LEAST three years so you would have rolled with Tebow for another year instead of rolling the dice and running him out of town.
    Your argument is I would have kept Tebow because of the 3 yr theory even though I knew I could get the best QB in the NFL.

Hey straw man, SSBIAFF.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your argument is I would have kept Tebow because of the 3 yr theory even though I knew I could get the best QB in the NFL.

Hey straw man, SSBIAFF.
    If you are committed to giving your QB three years, you don't pursue another QB.

It's not a strawman. It's a logical extension of your own argument.
  • Options

Hey straw man, SSBIAFF.
    If you are committed to giving your QB three years, you don't pursue another QB.

With a chance to get Peyton Manning, there are very few teams that have a QB they would be committed to.

I have how Noogs paint with a broad brush and all discussions are absolute.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hey straw man, SSBIAFF.

With a chance to get Peyton Manning, there are very few teams that have a QB they would be committed to.

You're the guy who started playing the absolutes in this thread.
  • Options

Hey straw man, SSBIAFF.

You're the guy who started playing the absolutes in this thread.
    I think he's reached KrisvashonFS levels here. Too dumb to realize we are using his fucktarded argument against him. Glad he is realizing how dumb his fallacy was though.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Grantland gives Jack the full Barnwell treatment. Good read for Damone and others who might be interested.

Lemon free link

All you fucks said Locker was done. I said wait a year or two and what-do-ya-know. Put down the D&D dice and tune into a game or two you ignant fucks
  • Options

dnc said:

Grantland gives Jack the full Barnwell treatment. Good read for Damone and others who might be interested.

Lemon free link

All you fucks said Locker was done. I said wait a year or two and what-do-ya-know. Put down the D&D dice and tune into a game or two you ignant fucks
    PuppyLove_SugarSteel has reached IrishDoogFS territory in this thread.