Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is Trump's message, and it, like him, is a winner.

13»

Comments

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

The cheap labor should be AMERICAN cheap labor. Work not welfare, jobs not something alliterative.

Americans with skills are winning.

You squandered your chance.
    Huh?

It was your boyfriend Tommy that said we need low cost labor. Try to keep up. Hope this helps. Probably won't.
    We do, with the current system.

You think iPhones made in America by Americans instead of Chinese slaves are gonna be the same price?

I'm sure Apple will just eat the difference.
    Sounds like someone here needs to read the Art of the Deal. Always ask for more, the more outrageous the better. From there, negotiate backward...this is good bidness sense Tommy

There will be no I-phones manufactured here
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The cheap labor should be AMERICAN cheap labor. Work not welfare, jobs not something alliterative.

Huh?

It was your boyfriend Tommy that said we need low cost labor. Try to keep up. Hope this helps. Probably won't.
    We do, with the current system.

You think iPhones made in America by Americans instead of Chinese slaves are gonna be the same price?

I'm sure Apple will just eat the difference.
    Sounds like someone here needs to read the Art of the Deal. Always ask for more, the more outrageous the better. From there, negotiate backward...this is good bidness sense Tommy

There will be no I-phones manufactured here
    Moving the goalposts is special.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    As a guy that is in Thailand right now, banging hot $100 hookers that would cost $500 in the USA, I'm in favor of cheap labor in 3rd world countries.