Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is Trump's message, and it, like him, is a winner.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sounds great until you recognize that slavery in isn't going to cease to exist. Are there any specifics that outline how you plan to combat that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,367
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump uses slave labor at his hotels. Just what I am hearing
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm against slavery but for cheap labor.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Sounds great until you recognize that slavery in isn't going to cease to exist. Are there any specifics that outline how you plan to combat that?

Good point, let's abolish the cost of living index.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

I am against slavery, but I am for Asian Massage Parlors.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The cheap labor should be AMERICAN cheap labor. Work not welfare, jobs not something alliterative.

Americans with skills are winning.

You squandered your chance.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

The cheap labor should be AMERICAN cheap labor. Work not welfare, jobs not something alliterative.

We need to bring dildo and butt plug manufacturers back to the US!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?
  • Options

Huh?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?

It was your boyfriend Tommy that said we need low cost labor. Try to keep up. Hope this helps. Probably won't.
  • Options

Huh?

It was your boyfriend Tommy that said we need low cost labor. Try to keep up. Hope this helps. Probably won't.
    Americans with skills are doing great. We compete against international forces day-to-day. We win. I don't give a fuck up about the unemployed, unskilled and unapologetic rabble that is begging for protection from the US government. Trade protection, tariffs, and labor restrictions are immoral. You made your choice.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Huh?

We do, with the current system.

You think iPhones made in America by Americans instead of Chinese slaves are gonna be the same price?

I'm sure Apple will just eat the difference.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

They are the same thing.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

They are the same thing.
    No.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?

Americans with skills are doing great. We compete against international forces day-to-day. We win. I don't give a fuck up about the unemployed, unskilled and unapologetic rabble that is begging for protection from the US government. Trade protection, tariffs, and labor restrictions are immoral. You made your choice.
    Cool story bro. has nothing to do with me or the subject but gave you a chance for a little internet bragging.

You suck at this but everyone already knows that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh?

We do, with the current system.

You think iPhones made in America by Americans instead of Chinese slaves are gonna be the same price?

I'm sure Apple will just eat the difference.
    Your boyfriend Shane appears to be confused. Hopefully its terminal
  • Options

Huh?

Cool story bro. has nothing to do with me or the subject but gave you a chance for a little internet bragging.

You suck at this but everyone already knows that.
    OK!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Trying to stem the tide of globalism is a fucking fool's errand. The economy is in a constant shift, yet the fucking retards that doog it up for Trump seem to think we should transition back to a manufacturing based economy. I can't say I blame them too much; when you provide nothing but unskilled labor and collect a union-inflated check every two weeks, the thought of having to actually adjust and become technologically useful to the modern economy is probably a scary thought.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Trying to stem the tide of globalism is a fucking fool's errand. The economy is in a constant shift, yet the fucking retards that doog it up for Trump seem to think we should transition back to a manufacturing based economy. I can't say I blame them too much; when you provide nothing but unskilled labor and collect a union-inflated check every two weeks, the thought of having to actually adjust and become technologically useful to the modern economy is probably a scary thought.

Obvious. But don't expect Failed inland empire house flippers to grasp this.
  • Options

Obvious. But don't expect Failed inland empire house flippers to grasp this.
    America's "vast middle" includes unemployed carpet installers from Olympia who live in Temecula. HTH.