Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Millen on Price.

Comments

• Price can throw for 400 and 5 TD's and beat UO and Hugh will give all the credit to Sark.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

All of Locker's game winning drives were only game winners because he fucked up all game long.

Price has led GW drives against Stanford and Oregon State. Carried us in Alamo Bowl.

We lose 2011 vs Cal and Hawaii if not for Price.

Should have led a GW drive vs WSU but his fucktarded coach got too cute on 3rd and1.

This whole thread is fucking stupid and insulting. Fuck this bored has turned into Doogman 2.0 now.

Harvey Road and I shared a good meatspin together.
  • On the other side of the coin I can't remember a game where UW lost and I went "damn if not Price we win this game".

Whereas with Locker there was some games where I uttered that phrase.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

On the other side of the coin I can't remember a game where UW lost and I went "damn if not Price we win this game".

There were plenty of times where I questioned what the Locker hype was all about. The only game I even remotely felt like Price blew it was last year against USC. He didn't blow it as bad as Sark though.

• On the other side of the coin I can't remember a game where UW lost and I went "damn if not Price we win this game".

There were plenty of times where I questioned what the Locker hype was all about. The only game I even remotely felt like Price blew it was last year against USC. He didn't blow it as bad as Sark though.

When Price fumbled on the 2 against USC trying an option play after Sankey led us down there I was so upset at Sark that game. Plus his terrible special teams for getting a punt blocked.

Locker really did cost us the UCLA and ASU games in 2009. In 2010 he was a big reason why the Nebraska game was a plunger rape. He also had a large part in losing the BYU game along with Sark.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Millen must not like Hobart, who despite being undefeated as a starter, never put the team on his back and willed them to a win.

Football is a team game, and excepting Tui or maybe Chandler vs USC (who was it he replaced?, plus that win didn't happen without Mo Hill) how many games like that have we really had? Foster in the Holiday Bowl?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Clutch play is overrated, overall play is underrated.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Millen can fuck off when it comes to his opinions on Price.

Millen's place in husky history was cemented by the '84 defense which was insanely awesome. Price hasn't had one-third of the help around him that most husky QB's have had and he puts up pinball machine-type numbers.

I hope Keith hears Millen's criticism and realizes that Hugh isn't even a pimple on his ass in terms of what he's done in husky history.
  • Millen had terrible college stats at UW. He was also benched during his senior year and was the only QB in a 30 year run to lose to Oregon State. Hugh was a fucking bum.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/hugh-millen-1.html

Those numbers are a fucking dreckfest.

Millen had terrible college stats at UW. He was also benched during his senior year and was the only QB in a 30 year run to lose to Oregon State. Hugh was a fucking bum.

I don't care about his personal performance. You don't have to have done it yourself to be able to analyze those who are doing it now.

The problem is Hugh's QB analysis is HMFS.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club

Millen must not like Hobart, who despite being undefeated as a starter, never put the team on his back and willed them to a win.

The classy Nebraska fans who rose as one and I disagree. Brunell loses that game. When the Huskies were down and it was 4th and forever James told Billy we had to have it.

"No shit, coach"
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club
    Millen coming off the bench to save the Orange Bowl was pretty good too
  • Millen must not like Hobart, who despite being undefeated as a starter, never put the team on his back and willed them to a win.

The classy Nebraska fans who rose as one and I disagree. Brunell loses that game. When the Huskies were down and it was 4th and forever James told Billy we had to have it.

"No shit, coach"
    Agree. Hobert had that "it" factor. Team was down 21-9 in a hostile environment. Normally a QB making his second career start in that environment shrinks up like a bitch instead he rose to the occasion.
  • dnc said:

Millen had terrible college stats at UW. He was also benched during his senior year and was the only QB in a 30 year run to lose to Oregon State. Hugh was a fucking bum.

I don't care about his personal performance. You don't have to have done it yourself to be able to analyze those who are doing it now.

I only bring up Hugh's stats to be a bitch. It used to piss Softy off a lot when I'd do that.

Millen is an idiot and I actually think he doesn't like black QB's. His refusal to give Wilson or Price credit confirms my beliefs.

dnc said:

I only bring up Hugh's stats to be a bitch. It used to piss Softy off a lot when I'd do that.

Millen is an idiot and I actually think he doesn't like black QB's. His refusal to give Wilson or Price credit confirms my beliefs.
    I think it's just as possible he's biased against small QB's as black QB's. The Miley era will be a good litmus test.

• dnc said:

dnc said:

I think it's just as possible he's biased against small QB's as black QB's. The Miley era will be a good litmus test.

Will it be a good test? I mean when Lindquist gets suddenly senior'd the only QB's on the depth chart will all be black.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Millen is most definitely not an "idiot". What are the other options?

Haven't listened to the Honks in years, but pretty sure he's referencing a Tui like situation at Stanford 2000 (after CW goes down). Could KP do that? Maybe he could

dnc said:

dnc said:

Will it be a good test? I mean when Lindquist gets suddenly senior'd the only QB's on the depth chart will all be black.
    The only QB's on the Seahawks roster are black and that hasn't caused him to jump on the Russell wagon

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

On the other side of the coin I can't remember a game where UW lost and I went "damn if not Price we win this game".

Real talk: 2012 USC, 2012 WSU. Keith was awful. Yes, Sark is mostly to blame for this. He is the millionaire. But KP sucked balls.