Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Message from a soon-to-be former Hardcore Poster.

13»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    When genuine husky news occurs, THIS is where posters turn to comment and read diverse opinion.

The rest of the time?... a lot of filler
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter
    If anyone wants to go, just fucking go. This melodramatic passive-aggressive "soon-to-be-former" shit is fucking ridiculous loser bullshit. Sack up or fuck off. Nobody's holding a gun to your head.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    edited June 2016
    I don't see why people give a shit about having their intelligence questioned on an internet message board. If you think you're right, then it shouldn't matter to you if 20 people disagree and post about how stupid you are. At least you're getting your point across and people are reading it. Isn't that the goal?

Besides, this is a "manly" message board. Name calling is just how people say "I disagree" around here. It's like when you were in middle school, and you'd go hang out with your buddies with no adults around...you'd call each other names like "retard" and "faggot"....and "retarded faggot", whenever somebody said something the others didn't like. But you still hang out with them, right? They're your friends. Grow a pair and accept your role within the group. There's nothing wrong with being the disagreeable one, so try and have some fun with it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

If anyone wants to go, just fucking go. This melodramatic passive-aggressive "soon-to-be-former" shit is fucking ridiculous loser bullshit. Sack up or fuck off. Nobody's holding a gun to your head.

This sounds like a "I want to give my opinion but don't want to tell people it is me" kind of post.

This bored is fine. No one is stopping others from opening an online forum where they can moderate it at somewhere between here and doogman.

I don't see why people give a shit about having their intelligence questioned on an internet message board. If you think you're right, then it shouldn't matter to you if 20 people disagree and post about how stupid you are. At least you're getting your point across and people are reading it. Isn't that the goal?

Besides, this is a "manly" message board. Name calling is just how people say "I disagree" around here. It's like when you were in middle school, and you'd go hang out with your buddies with no adults around...you'd call each other names like "retard" and "faggot"....and "retarded faggot", whenever somebody said something the others didn't like. But you still hang out with them, right? They're your friends. Grow a pair and accept your role within the group. There's nothing wrong with being the disagreeable one, so try and have some fun with it.

It's rare that I disagree with Boobs but in this case, I do and here's why.

It's true that we've been saying the same thing for years and that we've been consistently right ever since Rick was fired. If it's unintelligent to keep repeating ourselves to the ignant (Hi PL_SS!) masses of Doogs, then Boobs is correct.

I believe the conversations that take place are intelligent because unlike Kim or Eklund or F3, we're not simply trying to appease the coaches and AD so we can maintain access. Unlike the Doogs, we are blinded by unquestioning loyalty or simple ignorance. The intelligent conversations break down why Sark and Pool Boy suck. Why Emmert was and still is the worst enemy of UW and college football.

That's why this place still has intelligent yet crude conversations about UW football.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975

intelligent yet crude conversations about UW football.

Should be the website's slogan.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    This bored in June. Jesus Christ.

Some of the posts are a little over the top, and I'm guilty as anyone sometimes, but this site has a good balance between the fball talk and frivolity right now.

The gifs, memes, and girls are great. You're not going to find that on the corporate sites.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

You're free to LEAVE!

You're free to LEAVE!
    "LEAVE" is probably a good way to screen out the boring and thin skinned, and ensure you get only the most interesting, zany posters. Most trolls will take "leave" as a challenge and stay on purpose.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Can we stop bumping shit threads?