Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who cut the donut??

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You can say fuck here.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

If there's a problem here, it's with all the people that won't eat half a donut because someone may have touched it. How did you get into the room? Use a door knob? Did anyone touch the box and then someone else touched the box (YOU MAY NOW HAVE AIDS)? I'm a pussy boy liberal millennial and even I don't give a shit if someone may have touched my donut. Black eye for your office, black eye for this board, black eye for society.

I was going to say this; it's really a shame how much food is wasted because people have weird mysophobic hang-ups.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If there's a problem here, it's with all the people that won't eat half a donut because someone may have touched it. How did you get into the room? Use a door knob? Did anyone touch the box and then someone else touched the box (YOU MAY NOW HAVE AIDS)? I'm a pussy boy liberal millennial and even I don't give a shit if someone may have touched my donut. Black eye for your office, black eye for this board, black eye for society.

Some of us won't touch door knobs with our skin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This. Everyone here has licked some taint in their life but they are scared of someones hand germs? You licked asshole morons. I ate dirt as a kid on the reservation. Hand germ maple bar > dirt

Fuck off.

And I'm with @dflea give me some yummy ass Sabra and veggies. Beats a kick in the ass.