Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who cut the donut??

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited June 2016 in Tug Tavern
Mother-Fer!!!! So I try and be the nice guy today and swing by and bring in an assortment of donuts and put them out in the breakroom. I go in and notice someone has brought out a plastic knife and one of the maple bars is cut in half WTF!!!!

What type of sick and twisted person goes in and cuts a donut in half and leaves it in the box? You know they touched it....who will eat that now? If I brought in bananas would you cut a banana in half and leave it to go to shit on the table? I am going to hunt this bitch down.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Mother-Fer!!!! So I try and be the nice guy today and swing by and bring in an assortment of donuts and put them out in the breakroom. I go in and notice someone has brought out a plastic knife and one of the maple bars is cut in half WTF!!!!

What type of sick and twisted person goes in and cuts a donut in half and leaves it in the box? You know they touched it....who will eat that now? If I brought in bananas would you cut a banana in half and leave it to go to shit on the table? I am going to hunt this bitch down.

Axe @bananasnblondes
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Being nice to employees never works

hth
  • Options

Being nice to employees never works

hth

Let alone you know their reasoning was "Well, I really shouldn't....I'll just have a little bit."

No...have some self control if you don't really want it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    It makes people feel better for being fat by saying "I only ate HALF the donut this morning".

HTH
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I feel like the story is a lie unless the donuts in the box were already gluten free. That's the only type of chronic dieting sociopath who would do such a thing. In which case, OP would be a huge fag for wanting gluten free donuts in the first place.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

It was me. Bring it on you little bitch.

FO, G
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @HuskyJW still hasn't denied being gluten free. I'll take that as confirmation.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

They were just generic Albertsons donuts.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Buy real fucking donuts you cheap fuck.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

These people don't even deserve what I brought. F them all.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

YBE
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

If you're going to bash Jen Cohen's attempt to scale back on the maple bar consumption and get into bikini/show us your tits shape, I am the fuck out.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HuskyJW said:

Next time you buy a box of donuts, take a dump and put it in with the rest of the donuts. If you do, I'm 81% sure nobody will fuck with the maple bar.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Glad you didn't bring cheese.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If you 'really' cared... You'd bring a giant fresh veggie tray with a Sambra and Yogurt bar and some 30/10 weight loss for life brochures.

Lament the upcoming healthcare premium increases... explain how this is an effort to show how much you care and how the guilt of the half eaten donut was the inspiration that started it all.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I laffed because every Friday there's a half-donut in our lunch room that someone leaves in the box. Nobody ever eats the other half. So there;s a wasted half a maple bar or apple fritter, and that shit pisses me off.

Take the whole fuckin' donut. Eat half of it and throw the other half in the garbage, you fucking donkey. Nobody wants the other half anyway.

I'd eat the fuck out of a veggie tray with Sabra, too, so fuck off,
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

If there's a problem here, it's with all the people that won't eat half a donut because someone may have touched it. How did you get into the room? Use a door knob? Did anyone touch the box and then someone else touched the box (YOU MAY NOW HAVE AIDS)? I'm a pussy boy liberal millennial and even I don't give a shit if someone may have touched my donut. Black eye for your office, black eye for this board, black eye for society.

There is hope for you after all. Good poast.