Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell, we got a shot with him?

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

If you want a shot, it starts with David Shaw finally going to the NFL ...

Since that is unlikely, the odds we get Foster are similar

If Peterman can't beat that fucktard on the fielD and in recruiting, he sucks.
    Ill take that Fucktard. Since he took over 5 years ago, his teams have gone 59-14, gone to three Rosebowls (won 2), finished in the top-10 three times, and won most, if not all, of the head-to-head recruiting battles with UW.

He doesn't make excuses. He wins.
    How many times has he made the playoff?

Beating the #4 team from the B1G was cute though, I'll give you that.

I'd rather start here and work our way up
    Khaki's footprint so BIG that Shaw is still reaping Jim's rewards.
    #khaki>ISIS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Ill take that Fucktard. Since he took over 5 years ago, his teams have gone 59-14, gone to three Rosebowls (won 2), finished in the top-10 three times, and won most, if not all, of the head-to-head recruiting battles with UW.

How many times has he made the playoff?

Beating the #4 team from the B1G was cute though, I'll give you that.

I'd rather start here and work our way up
    Khaki's footprint so BIG that Shaw is still reaping Jim's rewards.
    #khaki>ISIS
    Bullshit.

Shaw isn't Saban/Meyer elite, but he has kept on winning well after losing all of Harbaugh's players.

If it were that easy to walk in and win because of an old coach's success, why do the heirs of other great coaches fail so often? See: Helfrich, Lambright, Kiffen, Shannon, Muschamp, just to name a few.
    "WHOOOOSSSHHHHHH"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

+1

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

His teams are physical, dirty, and run the fucking ball. He can coach for me any day.

Totally agree with you @Gladstone and @RoadDawg55 . I don't get the Shaw hate in here. He's fucked up a few games along the way, but all in all, the guy has done a very good job. His winning percentage is .794 over five seasons. He deserves some credit.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

His teams are physical, dirty, and run the fucking ball. He can coach for me any day.

Totally agree with you @Gladstone and @RoadDawg55 . I don't get the Shaw hate in here. He's fucked up a few games along the way, but all in all, the guy has done a very good job. His winning percentage is .794 over five seasons. He deserves some credit.
    He's somewhere between Doog Legend and actual great football coach.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

That's a pretty big delta lol
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

How about he's a very good coach who sometimes is a bad play caller. His bad play calling is still far superior to anything we have seen at UW the past 15 years. At least Shaw is "stubborn" with the run and isn't overjoyed when his passing game outshines the running game.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

How about he's a very good coach who sometimes is a bad play caller. His bad play calling is still far superior to anything we have seen at UW the past 15 years. At least Shaw is "stubborn" with the run and isn't overjoyed when his passing game outshines the running game.
    Did you know Sark is better than Ty?

Also, Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.
  • Options

Gladstone said:

Did you know Sark is better than Ty?

Also, Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.
    I'll give you credit for sticking with the same shtick since forever.
    I've reluctantly upgraded Shaw from "sucks" to "good" though.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Spot on
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at you all so passionate about Shaw.