Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell, we got a shot with him?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

81% sure we land Foster.

Well that settles it then.
    Sources
    At Nathan Hale?

Don't make me laugh.
    I mean i'm friends with JP but okay.. I was right on Byron Murphy, Salvon, Levi and on the basketball side Sam Timmins, Noah Dickerson, and Fultz.
    Really? You knew a random kid from New Zealand was going to go to UW?
    Yes, was told by a player on the team lol
    Looks like you WHIFFED on the Daejon Davis commit.
    Lol i poasted it on doogpound instead... Go check out the gameday article or the Cal in review sum shit like that
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I should add that I do give a fuck about the future. And Strausser as our OL coach makes me feel better about the future than any OL commit ever could.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

81% sure we land Foster.

Well that settles it then.
    Sources
    At Nathan Hale?

Don't make me laugh.
    I mean i'm friends with JP but okay.. I was right on Byron Murphy, Salvon, Levi and on the basketball side Sam Timmins, Noah Dickerson, and Fultz.
    Really? You knew a random kid from New Zealand was going to go to UW?
    Yes, was told by a player on the team lol
    Looks like you WHIFFED on the Daejon Davis commit.
    Lol i poasted it on doogpound instead... Go check out the gameday article or the Cal in review sum shit like that
    That's a better place for you anyways.
  • Options
    dnc said:

I should add that I do give a fuck about the future. And Strausser as our OL coach makes me feel better about the future than any OL commit ever could.

Goddamit, not this shit again.

You and roaddawg are just fucking wrong and Denny and I are right. It's great that Adolf Strausser is a great coach, but he's never going to reach the next level without consistently filling classes with "four stars" or "highly ranked recruits" or however you want to qualify it.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

dnc said:

You and roaddawg are just fucking wrong and Denny and I are right. It's great that Adolf Strausser is a great coach, but he's never going to reach the next level without consistently filling classes with "four stars" or "highly ranked recruits" or however you want to qualify it.
    And so far, except for the 2014 class, the OLs they have signed carry a 3.5+ star average.
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

And so far, except for the 2014 class, the OLs they have signed carry a 3.5+ star average.
    If my aunt had balls...
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2016
    @backthepack coukd be the new Jimmy Cornell. Since the first one didnt take.

Sit him on your knee Race and teach him about all the times in Husky history that you were there. Mold him into a HHB.
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

If my aunt had balls...
    That doesn't even make sense.
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

If my aunt had balls...
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, and if Strausser recruited good lineman not named Adams and McGary he'd be a good recruiter.
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

If my aunt had balls...
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, and if Strausser recruited good lineman not named Adams and McGary he'd be a good recruiter.
    Wattenberg and Roberts were both 4-star recruits.
  • Options
    I'm right until Mr. Third Reich signs a single fucking lineman this year.
  • Options

Awfully warm out for February post of the month!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @dnc that's a real tl, dr post trying to take a shot at me when I never said anything bad about Strausser ...

All I said, and this was playing to both sides of the argument, was that for those that think that Strausser isn't a good OL coach, the worst you could say about him was that he's average.

I've definitely said on the pod, and pretty sure that I've said on this board, that while criticisms of OL recruiting to date would be fair, the development of the OL over the course of the year last year was very encouraging and that the OL performance this year would be a very critical observation level to assessing his performance. So far so good on that ... this weekend will really be a great data point as the OL's ability to control the LOS is a huge key to beating USC.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

@dnc that's a real tl, dr post trying to take a shot at me when I never said anything bad about Strausser ...

All I said, and this was playing to both sides of the argument, was that for those that think that Strausser isn't a good OL coach, the worst you could say about him was that he's average.

I've definitely said on the pod, and pretty sure that I've said on this board, that while criticisms of OL recruiting to date would be fair, the development of the OL over the course of the year last year was very encouraging and that the OL performance this year would be a very critical observation level to assessing his performance. So far so good on that ... this weekend will really be a great data point as the OL's ability to control the LOS is a huge key to beating USC.

Sorry if it came across personal, just frustrated by the whole debate, didn't mean to take it out on you. Glad we agree on Strausser's coaching.
  • Options

They can't sign on the line that is dotted until February.