Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell, we got a shot with him?

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

I should add that I do give a fuck about the future. And Strausser as our OL coach makes me feel better about the future than any OL commit ever could.

Goddamit, not this shit again.

You and roaddawg are just fucking wrong and Denny and I are right. It's great that Adolf Strausser is a great coach, but he's never going to reach the next level without consistently filling classes with "four stars" or "highly ranked recruits" or however you want to qualify it.
    And so far, except for the 2014 class, the OLs they have signed carry a 3.5+ star average.
    If my aunt had balls...
    That doesn't even make sense.
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, and if Strausser recruited good lineman not named Adams and McGary he'd be a good recruiter.
    Except he did recruit McGary and Adams and their good.

You sound like Pumpy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The one thing the talking heads all seem to notice is how good our O line is. As good as any including tuff SEC lines.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

AIRWOLF said:

AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

I should add that I do give a fuck about the future. And Strausser as our OL coach makes me feel better about the future than any OL commit ever could.

Goddamit, not this shit again.

You and roaddawg are just fucking wrong and Denny and I are right. It's great that Adolf Strausser is a great coach, but he's never going to reach the next level without consistently filling classes with "four stars" or "highly ranked recruits" or however you want to qualify it.
    And so far, except for the 2014 class, the OLs they have signed carry a 3.5+ star average.
    If my aunt had balls...
    That doesn't even make sense.
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle, and if Strausser recruited good lineman not named Adams and McGary he'd be a good recruiter.
    Except he did recruit McGary and Adams and their good.

You sound like Pumpy.
    *they're
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Swaye said:

Everyone who flagged me doesn't get this place AT ALL and should probably kill themselves as penance. You bunch of sissy faggots. And she does look 14, which is almost too old for me. She just made the cut. Lucky her.

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

@dnc that's a real tl, dr post trying to take a shot at me when I never said anything bad about Strausser ...

All I said, and this was playing to both sides of the argument, was that for those that think that Strausser isn't a good OL coach, the worst you could say about him was that he's average.

I've definitely said on the pod, and pretty sure that I've said on this board, that while criticisms of OL recruiting to date would be fair, the development of the OL over the course of the year last year was very encouraging and that the OL performance this year would be a very critical observation level to assessing his performance. So far so good on that ... this weekend will really be a great data point as the OL's ability to control the LOS is a huge key to beating USC.

You podcast?
    In case you're being serious (can never tell around this place), check the main board.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Tequilla said:

@dnc that's a real tl, dr post trying to take a shot at me when I never said anything bad about Strausser ...

All I said, and this was playing to both sides of the argument, was that for those that think that Strausser isn't a good OL coach, the worst you could say about him was that he's average.

I've definitely said on the pod, and pretty sure that I've said on this board, that while criticisms of OL recruiting to date would be fair, the development of the OL over the course of the year last year was very encouraging and that the OL performance this year would be a very critical observation level to assessing his performance. So far so good on that ... this weekend will really be a great data point as the OL's ability to control the LOS is a huge key to beating USC.

You podcast?
    In case you're being serious (can never tell around this place), check the main board.
    Serious?

well played.

and just to add to this bored ... if this upswing trend continues I cannot even begin to fathom how good this team will potentially be with 2-3 more high level recruiting classes, both offensive and defensive lines.

Iron sharpens iron, they say.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Sorry if it came across personal, just frustrated by the whole debate, didn't mean to take it out on you. Glad we agree on Strausser's coaching.
    No worries ... but shockingly there are some that try to put opinions on me that aren't my opinions ... so just setting the record straight
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

animate said:

Tequilla said:

You podcast?
    Serious?

well played.

and just to add to this bored ... if this upswing trend continues I cannot even begin to fathom how good this team will potentially be with 2-3 more high level recruiting classes, both offensive and defensive lines.

He's doing this right now with a lot of 3 stars
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

animate said:

animate said:

Tequilla said:

You podcast?
    Serious?

well played.

He's doing this right now with a lot of 3 stars Sark's recruits!!! as per Jon Wilner who thinks we should all really take note of that. Sark's guys gettin' it done!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:
    how old is his sister?
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

AlCzervik said:
    how old is his sister?
    Apparently she's older than Foster so you and Swaye are good to go.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The "dad?" sign is missing an (s)