Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Season 6 Episode 8 Game Thread

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fantastic fucking episode. The only thing that would have made it better are Sansa's tits.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Lots of people on the internet raging about Sansa not telling Jon. If Sansa told Jon about the Vale, Jon would've waited, the Vale would've showed up, and Ramsay never would've left Winterfell. Then they'd have a long siege on their hands into Winter.

By keeping the Vale a surprise, Sansa can trick Ramsay into an ambush. Sansa has learned how to play the game. Jon has too much Ned in him, for good and for bad.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Gladstone said:

Lots of people on the internet raging about Sansa not telling Jon. If Sansa told Jon about the Vale, Jon would've waited, the Vale would've showed up, and Ramsay never would've left Winterfell. Then they'd have a long siege on their hands into Winter.

By keeping the Vale a surprise, Sansa can trick Ramsay into an ambush. Sansa has learned how to play the game. Jon has too much Ned in him, for good and for bad.

My biggest complaint with the show over the course of it's 6 seasons is how they have portrayed Jon, versus how his character is in the books. It frustrates me.
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

My biggest complaint with the show over the course of it's 6 seasons is how they have portrayed Jon, versus how his character is in the books. It frustrates me.
    pls elaborate
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fantastic fucking episode. The only thing that would have made it better are Sansa's tits is a threesome with Sansa, Margaery and Danny.

And maybe the translator girl tagging in when someone needs a rest break.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Fantastic fucking episode. The only thing that would have made it better are Sansa's tits is a threesome with Sansa, Margaery and Danny.

And maybe the translator girl tagging in when someone needs a rest break.

Her tongue won't cramp up.

#Linguist
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus, we're a bunch of nerds.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hanging skinned corpses, lit on fire, nailed to giant X's in front of your army. Should be the new site logo.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Melisandre
    Wtf
    Show. Us. Your. Tits.
    Founders Club
    Really ticked about the lack of Ghost.

"I haven't fed my dogs for 7 days."

"Dogs huh? That's cute." Ghost walks up growling, blood covered snout. "Ghost here eats whatever he wants."
    Founders Club
    Cinematography was on point:

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

How so? He's kind of a moody bitch in both of them, but ends up being one of the most badass characters.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I havent seen this weeks preview but id guess that now Littlefinger uses the Bale army to take over Winterfell as Warden of the North or/and forces Sansa to marry him
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Gladstone said:

How so? He's kind of a moody bitch in both of them, but ends up being one of the most badass characters.
    I haven't read the books in over two years. But I feel like in the books he is a little bit more smart with his decisions and shit. He kinda comes across as an idiot in the show (more so in the previous seasons) where as in the books (if I remember right) he actually has plans.