Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

thank's hondo!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

I like to buy my collision coverage after I wreck my car. Works pretty much the same way.

The vast majority of Americans agree that insurance companies shouldn't deny patients based on pre existing conditions. Not to mention how they used to be able to cancel people's insurance because of new conditions.

You still can't get cancer and decide to pay for insurance and be OK like you are implying.
    No, but you can expect the insurance company to have to pay for all your futile treatment
    Don James! True?
    I wonder if his statue will have cancer?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

I like to buy my collision coverage after I wreck my car. Works pretty much the same way.

The vast majority of Americans agree that insurance companies shouldn't deny patients based on pre existing conditions. Not to mention how they used to be able to cancel people's insurance because of new conditions.

You still can't get cancer and decide to pay for insurance and be OK like you are implying.
    No, but you can expect the insurance company to have to pay for all your futile treatment
    Don James! True?
    Go Dawgs!!!
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

Whether the vast majority of Americans agree is a Mute Poont. The vast majority of Americans, and 100% of politicians, are idiots that have no idea how any business, let along insurance works. If you are 8 months pregnant, you shouldn't be able to start paying your premiums and have your birth paid for. Which is essentially what being forced to pay for pre existing conditions is. Companies couldn't work that way.

Yes, Cancer sucks (so does FBA) but sometimes shitty things happen to good people. Why do I have to pay for other's problems if I don't want to.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
    So you're saying that if I wreck my brand new car my insurance rates go up? THAT'S NOT FAIR
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah its the GOP's fault that the democrats passed the bill that Obama wanted all by themselves.

And that Obama lied like a rug to his stupid base who then still parrot the bullshit like Hondo does

The GOP don't even have a platform for healthcare beyond "repeal Obamacare". For them, we were better off pre-2010 when millions of Americans were dying of treatable diseases because they couldn't access healthcare. If that's your ideal vision of America, then fuck you.

The left at least aspire for something better, even if this shitty Obamacare compromise is what we're stuck with for the time being.
    You mean like Romneycare?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,831

Yeah its the GOP's fault that the democrats passed the bill that Obama wanted all by themselves.

And that Obama lied like a rug to his stupid base who then still parrot the bullshit like Hondo does

The GOP don't even have a platform for healthcare beyond "repeal Obamacare". For them, we were better off pre-2010 when millions of Americans were dying of treatable diseases because they couldn't access healthcare. If that's your ideal vision of America, then fuck you.

The left at least aspire for something better, even if this shitty Obamacare compromise is what we're stuck with for the time being.
    Can we get an "assclown" symbol next to WTF? Seems it's needed at times.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

Alexis said:

Whether the vast majority of Americans agree is a Mute Poont. The vast majority of Americans, and 100% of politicians, are idiots that have no idea how any business, let along insurance works. If you are 8 months pregnant, you shouldn't be able to start paying your premiums and have your birth paid for. Which is essentially what being forced to pay for pre existing conditions is. Companies couldn't work that way.

Yes, Cancer sucks (so does FBA) but sometimes shitty things happen to good people. Why do I have to pay for other's problems if I don't want to.
    You already have been paying for other people's problems for years and years. Such as aspirin costing $20 a pill.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

You mean like Romneycare?
    They're synonyms.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

It's what you like to do.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment