Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Lolohea (2017 DE, West SLC)

Comments

• ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

ZoneUW said:

I actually am glad he’s coming here. Another big poly body to come off the edge. Think Benning.

Are you fucking serious?
    ? faggot
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

animate said:

ZoneUW said:

I actually am glad he’s coming here. Another big poly body to come off the edge. Think Benning.

Are you fucking serious?
    ? faggot
    Yeah, go be an idiot on twitter and introduce yourself to other fanbases.
    Your schtick is well worn here girlfriend.

Benning has a good soldier, a placeholder. If you are wanting the next Benning then you are a bigger idiot than I thought. Levelling up has happened. Keep up kid
    animate said:

ZoneUW said:

animate said:

ZoneUW said:

Are you fucking serious?
    ? faggot
    go fuck yourself bitch boy. PM me your address if you are man enough.
    animate said:

ZoneUW said:

animate said:

ZoneUW said:

Are you fucking serious?
    ? faggot

Benning has a good soldier, a placeholder. If you are wanting the next Benning then you are a bigger idiot than I thought. Levelling up has happened. Keep up kid
    You had to edit that?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    ZoneUW said:

animate said:

ZoneUW said:

animate said:

ZoneUW said:

Are you fucking serious?
    ? faggot

You had to edit that?
    Yeah, had to add the insult because you are so stupid it was necessary.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    NEsnake12 said:

Bread said:

Bread said:

ZoneUW said:

Gladstone said:

Have there been any rumblings from him or his family on Washington? I mean I assume he will show up here but we’ve heard almost nothing for like two years.

I believe on the mission the elders are not supposed to use social media

Hence why you don’t hear from him

Also Chris Petersen said this spring he’s joining the team early 2020
    Doubt that last bit now. If he is really done with his mission early he will be enrolling somewhere in fall. You don't cut your mission short to sit around for 6 months. Do we even have a scholarship spot for him at this point?
    No we don't have a scholarship spot. Bye Jordan.
    Pete wouldn’t have given the senior walk-ons scholarships if it meant losing Lolohea
    I don't think Petersen was expecting this. Would be very unusual to end his mission 4 months early if he is not trying to enroll for fall.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019

Bread said:

NEsnake12 said:

Bread said:

Bread said:

ZoneUW said:

Gladstone said:

Have there been any rumblings from him or his family on Washington? I mean I assume he will show up here but we’ve heard almost nothing for like two years.

I believe on the mission the elders are not supposed to use social media

Hence why you don’t hear from him

Also Chris Petersen said this spring he’s joining the team early 2020
    Doubt that last bit now. If he is really done with his mission early he will be enrolling somewhere in fall. You don't cut your mission short to sit around for 6 months. Do we even have a scholarship spot for him at this point?
    No we don't have a scholarship spot. Bye Jordan.
    Pete wouldn’t have given the senior walk-ons scholarships if it meant losing Lolohea
    I don't think Petersen was expecting this. Would be very unusual to end your mission 4 months early if your not trying to enroll for fall.
    He was supposed to initially end it in September I believe? So I agree, is he just going to sit around and work out on his own until enrolling next winter? By my count we have the scholly space available for him this year, so enrolling ASAP would seem to be the prudent move.
    It was suppose to be until mid October. I thought we were at 85 after Yankoff left. Maybe I'm wrong.

I forgot about Warren leaving, so its 84. Please be flagging my previous post.
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    edited June 2019
    He was supposed to initially end it in September I believe? So I agree, is he just going to sit around and work out on his own until enrolling next winter? By my count we have the scholly space available for him this year, so enrolling ASAP would seem to be the prudent move.
    My guess is they want him back and acclimated to real life + they'll have a better feel scholarship-wise by winter quarter (My guess is they want him to count against 2020 class).

I believe if he enrolls earlier, he counts against 2019.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    TacoSoup said:

My guess is they want him back and acclimated to real life + they'll have a better feel scholarship-wise by winter quarter (My guess is they want him to count against 2020 class).

No, the issue isn't initial counter limit its total scholarship limit.

And scholarship wise you always want to count the enrollee in the earliest class available. Of course early-enrollees can count against the prior class anyways.

Coming in the spring would give him another year but he is already 20 is he really going to stay until he is 25?
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

Him coming home now, and not like in August, or September, which is a bit more normal, screams Peterson has been in communication with either him or his family, and noted that it would be best to enroll in LEAP, and join the team now. After the quarter ends this week, I wouldn't be surprised if there are guys leaving. Happens every year, and that would clear up some of the numbers. I pointed out before he got screwed by Salt Lake in his departure date of October.

All that being said (JBS), I think Jordan can potentially end up someplace else, and communication from those coaches could be, enroll now, or there won't be a spot.

Also, he could have broken a stupid rule and got sent home, which is more common than people know, and should not reflect on Jordan's character, etc.

If he does end up at another school, here is my preemptive wdwha.

Maybe he got caught drinking a Mountain Dew in an alley.
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148

TacoSoup said:

No, the issue isn't initial counter limit its total scholarship limit.

And scholarship wise you always want to count the enrollee in the earliest class available. Of course early-enrollees can count against the prior class anyways.

Coming in the spring would give him another year but he is already 20 is he really going to stay until he is 25?
    Touché.

I’d say yes? He is LDS. Like another poster pointed out, if we screw him (or it’s perceived we screwed him) we could burn a lot of bridges in the poly community in Utah and Hawaii
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Why didn't anyone do the 'im a 6'5" army ranger' copypasta on @ZoneUW ?? The fuck guys?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam

Him coming home now, and not like in August, or September, which is a bit more normal, screams Peterson has been in communication with either him or his family, and noted that it would be best to enroll in LEAP, and join the team now. After the quarter ends this week, I wouldn't be surprised if there are guys leaving. Happens every year, and that would clear up some of the numbers. I pointed out before he got screwed by Salt Lake in his departure date of October.

All that being said (JBS), I think Jordan can potentially end up someplace else, and communication from those coaches could be, enroll now, or there won't be a spot.

Also, he could have broken a stupid rule and got sent home, which is more common than people know, and should not reflect on Jordan's character, etc.

If he does end up at another school, here is my preemptive wdwha.

It depends on the rule and the local supervision. My cousin went to Norway and spent almost his whole time getting drunk beyond measure.

Then he got sent home early for killing a goose, semi accidentally in a drunk bicycle incident.
    You get 50000+18-20 year old dudes out there, quasi on their own, and stuff is gonna happen, and stuff which would seem tame for the normal public, is breaking the rules for them. It's like the BYU Honor Code on steroids. The biggest thing is who gets caught.

That being said Jordan's situation I think would be football related.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Confirmed with Ektard that he will be enrolling in January as previously planned.