Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guns in classrooms.

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

In 7th grade, I walked my 12 gauge shotgun into class... Unannounced... Without prior permission... to give a demonstration speech on how to shoot, disassemble and clean a shotgun.

Nobody died. Nobody was shaking, no vomiting.

Times are totally the same now.

That being said....6th Grade (so this would have been 1988)....my teacher gave me her car keys to go get the revolver out of her car because the theater class needed it for a prop. Goddamn thing was loaded and she emptied it right there at her desk.
    brb.. jo
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

In 7th grade, I walked my 12 gauge shotgun into class... Unannounced... Without prior permission... to give a demonstration speech on how to shoot, disassemble and clean a shotgun.

That being said....6th Grade (so this would have been 1988)....my teacher gave me her car keys to go get the revolver out of her car because the theater class needed it for a prop. Goddamn thing was loaded and she emptied it right there at her desk.
    Sounds like she hated you
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HuskyJW said:

@HuskyJW's story wins.
    Actually I remembered the story a bit wrong...I gave it to her at her desk and I remember her eyes about bugging out her head. She went into the restroom and unloaded it there.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

@HuskyJW's story wins.
    Actually I remembered the story a bit wrong...I gave it to her at her desk and I remember her eyes about bugging out her head. She went into the restroom and unloaded it there.
    Take this Teacher Hawt Talk to the Nice... Nice.. thread.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    wait... you unloaded in your teacher in the restroom until her eyes rolled back... in what grade?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

All my Tac Town Tuff crip frens stuffed nines in their waistband and no one said shit. Guess guns are only an issue when you live in a trick ass bitch made town like Seattle.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Comes from divorced parents and a single mother.

Causation POTD!
    You can throw that in too. Still all on psych meds.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Qualified people with firearms at a school is not the problem. Having a bad guy with a gun on campus and no one else with a gun is the problem. Security guards are very poorly trained in firearms. Police are not very well trained either. A week at a proper school will produce an individual with better training than either a guard or police officer. Mindset is also taught but the individual has to be willing to use the training.

Just about every school shooter was on or suffering withdrawal from Prozac or other psychological meds. Ever listen to the warnings of this stuff in the commercials? I am fine with multiple armed/trained individuals on EVERY campus in the country. The progressive morons among us think the guns show up by themselves and do the killing. Works for the Israelis.

Are you fucking stupid? A week trains someone more than a cop??? Fucktarded post of the year right there.

Then you want EVERY campus.... Why not let locales choose if they need guns.
    Hey Hondo what do you know about firearms training? Been there done that, taught that. If you're interested I'll tell you where to go to obtain it. It ain't cheap but it isn't that expensive either.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

All my Tac Town Tuff crip frens stuffed nines in their waistband and no one said shit. Guess guns are only an issue when you live in a trick ass bitch made town like Seattle.
    Don't be that guy.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Qualified people with firearms at a school is not the problem. Having a bad guy with a gun on campus and no one else with a gun is the problem. Security guards are very poorly trained in firearms. Police are not very well trained either. A week at a proper school will produce an individual with better training than either a guard or police officer. Mindset is also taught but the individual has to be willing to use the training.

Just about every school shooter was on or suffering withdrawal from Prozac or other psychological meds. Ever listen to the warnings of this stuff in the commercials? I am fine with multiple armed/trained individuals on EVERY campus in the country. The progressive morons among us think the guns show up by themselves and do the killing. Works for the Israelis.

Are you fucking stupid? A week trains someone more than a cop??? Fucktarded post of the year right there.

Hey Hondo what do you know about firearms training? Been there done that, taught that. If you're interested I'll tell you where to go to obtain it. It ain't cheap but it isn't that expensive either.
    Yes and the vast majority of people who go through firearms training still are not equipped to aim at a human and shoot. I know many people who have hunted for years and still can't shoot straight with an animal 100 yards away.

But you know all. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Don't be that guy.
    Nigga plz
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hey Hondo what do you know about firearms training? Been there done that, taught that.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Yes and the vast majority of people who go through firearms training still are not equipped to aim at a human and shoot. I know many people who have hunted for years and still can't shoot straight with an animal 100 yards away.

When it comes to this I do know damn near everything but not everything. Do you have any experience on the topic other than your silly ass bullshit? I disagree and many, many people that have trained where I'm talking about (and others) have actually put it to use in real life with out any problems. Just everyday folks. But hen you aren't everyday folk are you Hondo? You're extra special.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

@HuskyJW's story wins.
    I lol'ed

Discipline hole?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So you know lots of chokers, Hondo. What a surprise.

Don't look now, but you done got your ass owned by Sledog on this one. Ouch!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

liar
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Can I just bring a hatchet to school?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

I brought my hatchet to school in my backpack in 3rd grade, pulled it out in front of my teacher, and dropped it on my desk. Bitch just stood there and didn't do shit!

#GangstaShit

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

I brought my hatchet to school in my backpack in 3rd grade, pulled it out in front of my teacher, and dropped it on my desk. Bitch just stood there and didn't do shit!

#GangstaShit

Have a chincredible for that fucking retarded joke.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Swaye said:

#GangstaShit

Have a chincredible for that fucking retarded joke.
    Hurtful, yet complimentary.