Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guns in classrooms.

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
What America needs.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-guns-classrooms-nra-000000113.html

BTW, is that a teleprompter Trump is reading from? Is he just another Obama clone?

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    In 7th grade, I walked my 12 gauge shotgun into class... Unannounced... Without prior permission... to give a demonstration speech on how to shoot, disassemble and clean a shotgun.

Nobody died. Nobody was shaking, no vomiting.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

In 7th grade, I walked my 12 gauge shotgun into class... Unannounced... Without prior permission... to give a demonstration speech on how to shoot, disassemble and clean a shotgun.

Before or after Kip Kinkel and Columbine?
  • Options
    did I say I shot anyone?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Of course not. People's attitude about guns in schools changed a bit after those incidents though.

(i'm fine with teachers concealed carrying by the way)
  • Options

Of course not. People's attitude about guns in schools changed a bit after those incidents though.

I'm fine with armed security who have years of training or a teacher who was in the military having a gun. I'm not fine with a random teacher who thinks they can point a gun and shoot someone because they took a couple gun classes being armed. Most people are not prepared to point a gun at someone and shoot.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    Qualified people with firearms at a school is not the problem. Having a bad guy with a gun on campus and no one else with a gun is the problem. Security guards are very poorly trained in firearms. Police are not very well trained either. A week at a proper school will produce an individual with better training than either a guard or police officer. Mindset is also taught but the individual has to be willing to use the training.

Just about every school shooter was on or suffering withdrawal from Prozac or other psychological meds. Ever listen to the warnings of this stuff in the commercials? I am fine with multiple armed/trained individuals on EVERY campus in the country. The progressive morons among us think the guns show up by themselves and do the killing. Works for the Israelis.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    edited May 2016

Times are totally the same now.

That being said....6th Grade (so this would have been 1988)....my teacher gave me her car keys to go get the revolver out of her car because the theater class needed it for a prop. Goddamn thing was loaded and she emptied it right there at her desk.
  • Options
    fuck that... He didnt say he took the gun out to recess for target shooting.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Qualified people with firearms at a school is not the problem. Having a bad guy with a gun on campus and no one else with a gun is the problem. Security guards are very poorly trained in firearms. Police are not very well trained either. A week at a proper school will produce an individual with better training than either a guard or police officer. Mindset is also taught but the individual has to be willing to use the training.

Just about every school shooter was on or suffering withdrawal from Prozac or other psychological meds. Ever listen to the warnings of this stuff in the commercials? I am fine with multiple armed/trained individuals on EVERY campus in the country. The progressive morons among us think the guns show up by themselves and do the killing. Works for the Israelis.

Are you fucking stupid? A week trains someone more than a cop??? Fucktarded post of the year right there.

Then you want EVERY campus.... Why not let locales choose if they need guns.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

did I say I shot anyone?

You really are a fucking idiot.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Are you fucking stupid? A week trains someone more than a cop??? Fucktarded post of the year right there.

Then you want EVERY campus.... Why not let locales choose if they need guns.
    Why do you hate WAC?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I'm fine with armed security who have years of training or a teacher who was in the military having a gun. I'm not fine with a random teacher who thinks they can point a gun and shoot someone because they took a couple gun classes being armed. Most people are not prepared to point a gun at someone and shoot.
    So are you going to pull that smoke wagon or just sit there looking stupid?

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Billy Bob before he caught a tapeworm or whatever.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

Billy Bob before he caught a tapeworm or whatever.
    From Angelina
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

I once shot a man for snoring

I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.