Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Querey for the bored

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

The number of Americans directly affected by terrorists is significantly lower than those killed with guns, so it's a non-issue.

Hey dumbfuck... Were confronted with terrorism 24/7/365. You should have your dads read you the internets or watch tee vee once in awhile.

Next time you attend a Seahawks game, just know security at the gate isn't rubbing your nuts and ass as a Welcome Friend! exercise
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The number of Americans directly affected by terrorists is significantly lower than those killed with guns, so it's a non-issue.

Hey dumbfuck... Were confronted with terrorism 24/7/365. You should have your dads read you the internets or watch tee vee once in awhile.

Next time you attend a Seahawks game, just know security at the gate isn't rubbing your nuts and ass as a Welcome Friend! exercise
    24/7/365?

There's been one attack in 15 years.

You're a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Americans love a bogey man.

Anyone notice how the GOP went from 5-1 to 2-4 in Presidential elections since the fall of the Soviet Union.

I'm surprised y'all are surprised with Trump's statement.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Only in Democrat controlled bastions of liberal thought like Chicago, Detroit etc. Odd how black lives don't matter in those places either. Odd how that works. If the ends justify the means.
    I'm pretty sure guns are used in more murders than planes and pressure cookers are.

If you're afraid of the terrorists, you should be even more afraid of gun owners.

And I'm a gun owner.
    Since guns scare you so much, you should turn yours in and subscribe to an alarm company with 24 hour monitoring that will call police when Hondo sneaks in the back door to *rape* you.
    Chincredibled for making me think of Hondo creeping into some house with rape on the brain.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

Only in Democrat controlled bastions of liberal thought like Chicago, Detroit etc. Odd how black lives don't matter in those places either. Odd how that works. If the ends justify the means.
    I'm pretty sure guns are used in more murders than planes and pressure cookers are.

If you're afraid of the terrorists, you should be even more afraid of gun owners.

And I'm a gun owner.
    Since guns scare you so much, you should turn yours in and subscribe to an alarm company with 24 hour monitoring that will call police when Hondo sneaks in the back door to *rape* you.
    Chincredibled for making me think of Hondo creeping into some house with rape on the brain.
    Don't you enter every house thinking that?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Can we keep our ball fondling if we like it?

Hondo will be right over ... After dark ... And after you're asleep
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Hey Donald, you gonna shut down the TSA? I would like to get back to a normal life of not going through bullshit security theater. If you do that, I'll vote for you.

Couldn't agree more. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

whlinder said:

Hey Donald, you gonna shut down the TSA? I would like to get back to a normal life of not going through bullshit security theater. If you do that, I'll vote for you.

Trump's agenda is capitalizing on people's fears, not making our lives easier like that.

HTH
    slight correction
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    My version is more accurate.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

My version is more accurate.

AGREE to DISAGREE.

He scares people for sure, but those aren't the people voting for him. The ones voting for him are the ones who are already scurred, and he's appealing to their fears.

Irregardless, it's a mute poont, we're fucked!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hot takes galore
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

whlinder said:

Except he won't.