Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The number of Americans directly affected by terrorists is significantly lower than those killed with guns, so it's a non-issue.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The number of Americans directly affected by terrorists is significantly lower than those killed with guns, so it's a non-issue.

Only in Democrat controlled bastions of liberal thought like Chicago, Detroit etc. Odd how black lives don't matter in those places either. Odd how that works. If the ends justify the means.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So we're comparing terrorists to inanimate objects (that are used by terrorists also). Great logic here.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Only in Democrat controlled bastions of liberal thought like Chicago, Detroit etc. Odd how black lives don't matter in those places either. Odd how that works. If the ends justify the means.
    I'm pretty sure guns are used in more murders than planes and pressure cookers are.

If you're afraid of the terrorists, you should be even more afraid of gun owners.

And I'm a gun owner.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

So we're comparing terrorists to inanimate objects (that are used by terrorists also). Great logic here.

PurpleJ said:

TRIPLE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

At least Sven got it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Trump is clearly going to lock Egypt down.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,633
    edited May 2016

Sledog said:

I'm pretty sure guns are used in more murders than planes and pressure cookers are.

If you're afraid of the terrorists, you should be even more afraid of gun owners.

And I'm a gun owner.
    Sven how does your Sako shoot? I'm not afraid of either. Grundle has it right.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Both a micro-fraction of the number that die due to the modern American diet promoted by Big Agra. But nobody talks about that.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

And I'm a gun owner.
    Do you own: a pressure cooker? A Koran?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Sledog said:

And I'm a gun owner.
    Since guns scare you so much, you should turn yours in and subscribe to an alarm company with 24 hour monitoring that will call police when Hondo sneaks in the back door to *rape* you.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

And I'm a gun owner.
    Since guns scare you so much, you should turn yours in and subscribe to an alarm company with 24 hour monitoring that will call police when Hondo sneaks in the back door to *rape* you.
    Hi.

Guns don't scare me and neither do terrorists.

Stop being a pussy about either one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cigarettes kill more people than guns and terrorists. Do you cower in fear overtime you see a lit cigarette?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Yes. Terrorists or puppy with a gun don't scare me.

Cigarettes and climate science challengers do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let's lighten up a bit here race bater.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Since booze kills more people than guns, maybe we should ban that too. Wait...we did that already? How did that work out?
  • Options

Since booze kills more people than guns, maybe we should ban that too. Wait...we did that already? How did that work out?

We didnt have the right oppressive, restrictive leadership in place before, nor the obedient populace we do now