Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tukwila named most dangerous city in America

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

#TukTownTuff

Tac Town better step it up. Need a new gang war to scare away hipster douchebags like PGOS. Invite the guys in Federal Way over if necessary. Something like 5 murders there in the last month.

Federal Way is the new Tacoma.
    PurpleJ said:

Tacoma is for Seattle hipsters who want to move to Portland but can't get a job there.

People of that ilk (e.g. PGOS) typically run scared out of Tacoma within a year and move to Puyallup or something. Hipsters (like PGOS) usually can't afford a nice neighborhood and their guilty white liberal brand of racism doesn't do well when faced with real live ass niggas. They run away to a little white neighborhood where they talk about how much they value diversity and have black frens.
    That's what my black friends did. Moved away from their cousins and aunties, and out to the burbs. That's how they met me. See, J, even real niggas tire of dolla-store bitches, overpriced 40s, JoJos & powdered donuts at the Quick-E-Mart. Make it to 30, and eventually it's goodbye Hilltop, hello Puyallup cul-de-sac. The good life. Just like the Jeffersons.
  • Options

It's fucking annoying.

True. A better word would be "lemming."
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016

PurpleJ said:

#TukTownTuff

Tac Town better step it up. Need a new gang war to scare away hipster douchebags like PGOS. Invite the guys in Federal Way over if necessary. Something like 5 murders there in the last month.

Federal Way is the new Tacoma.
    PurpleJ said:

Tacoma is for Seattle hipsters who want to move to Portland but can't get a job there.

People of that ilk (e.g. PGOS) typically run scared out of Tacoma within a year and move to Puyallup or something. Hipsters (like PGOS) usually can't afford a nice neighborhood and their guilty white liberal brand of racism doesn't do well when faced with real live ass niggas. They run away to a little white neighborhood where they talk about how much they value diversity and have black frens.
    That's what my black friends did. Moved away from their cousins and aunties, and out to the burbs. That's how they met me. See, J, even real niggas tire of dolla-store bitches, overpriced 40s, JoJos & powdered donuts at the Quick-E-Mart. Make it to 30, and eventually it's goodbye Hilltop, hello Puyallup cul-de-sac. The good life. Just like the Jeffersons.
    I already got my people out da hood.
  • Options

A lot of the Seattle riff raff has had to move there because pale white hipsters in 50s black rimmed glasses and beards have gentrified their former neighborhoods

You left out fat, limp-dicked, Sounders-loving, and dull.