Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy's Perspective

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,561
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

They hover fish for chinook down there. A little different. Not backbouncing, but similar principal. Everyong jams in tight in the most popular holes. Good fishery though. Not Pups style. Pup fishes alone, with no crackers within a drifts length.

Even on the Kenai pup is coming down from skilak for trophy bows, while the crowds, the fish magnet and other out of state guides are pumping each other for 30lb kings on tues-sat on lower river. Pup just C&R's 8 big kings a day out his driftboat on monday, with little pressure. Pup's an existential fisherman, crowds unwelcomed (why I dont fish rivers like the lewis, or the kenai anymore, even though I have a house on the river). Pups fishing travels are that of every common mans' dreams. Just routine for this man, puppylove, a hemingway of sorts.

Where is Pups Hole of choice?
    His own
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

They hover fish for chinook down there. A little different. Not backbouncing, but similar principal. Everyong jams in tight in the most popular holes. Good fishery though. Not Pups style. Pup fishes alone, with no crackers within a drifts length.

Even on the Kenai pup is coming down from skilak for trophy bows, while the crowds, the fish magnet and other out of state guides are pumping each other for 30lb kings on tues-sat on lower river. Pup just C&R's 8 big kings a day out his driftboat on monday, with little pressure. Pup's an existential fisherman, crowds unwelcomed (why I dont fish rivers like the lewis, or the kenai anymore, even though I have a house on the river). Pups fishing travels are that of every common mans' dreams. Just routine for this man, puppylove, a hemingway of sorts.

Discipline.
    Has her asshole been recently plucked and warshed for a fresh tossed salad?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Any hole on Klutina River Alaska. Just up from Copper center. Rugged 4hr 4×4 skinny for toughest kings in the world. Underrated. Kenai kings are pussies/lb
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Any hole on Klutina River Alaska. Just up from Copper center. Rugged 4hr 4×4 skinny for toughest kings in the world. Underrated. Kenai kings are pussies/lb
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Discipline.
    There has never been a better setup in the history of HH.