Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alarmist, hate-filled Sawant owes every Seattleite an Apology, her Resignation and Reparations.

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
Refer madness killed the young Muslim man who fell from a Capital Hill rooftop, not hate or Islamophobia, Sawant, you grand-standing, racist pimp.
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/death-of-muslim-teen-was-an-accident-not-a-hate-crime-police-investigation-finds/

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

From the Times article: Almost immediately after news of Warsame’s death spread, rumors about an anti-Muslim assault began to circulate on social media.

Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant joined the fray, calling for an investigation into the death.

On her blog, she wrote that anti-Muslim rhetoric had spiked after recent terrorist attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, Calif. “Some reports suggest he was beaten and thrown from the building in an Islamophobic attack by a fellow student,” she wrote.

Sawant asked why Muslims were being targeted and said, “We must come together as a community, united and clear that we will not stand for any threats or hate violence toward our Muslim brothers and sisters."

Ahem, go fuck yourself, Sawant. The average Seattleite is smarter, more tolerant, and more peace-loving than you and your worthless, hateful, handout-seeking, radical, racist protesters. Apology forthcoming? Atonement for her stone-throwing? Don't bet on it.

If true, how do explain the Seattle mayor and city council?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Like I said, the "average" Seattleite. Not the political whore class. The average working stiff "tolerates" those assholes too.

Before you say, "Well, you elected them." Look what we get to pick from.
    I rarely even vote in those city races where the choices are:
    1. Vomit
    2. Shit
    3. Tinfoil hat-wearing crazy fuck.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    You could run.

Start with the school bored. Start a gofundme page.

Put out a guitar case and stroke HH for a political slush fund.

Shit. This place is loaded and ripe for a political #moneygrab

Allege hate crimes first, ask questions later. Give her credit, Sawant knows how to pander to her BLM, race-baiting constituency.

And does so with no accountability or penalty when she's dead-fucking wrong, as usual.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Seattle times is your source?

You could run.

Start with the school bored. Start a gofundme page.

Put out a guitar case and stroke HH for a political slush fund.

Shit. This place is loaded and ripe for a political #moneygrab

Some posts are just awful. This is a prime example.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The silence of @PostGameOrangeSlices in this thread speaks volumes
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Seattle has now added a field goal to their lead. Portland needs to think of something fast, it could get out of hand soon.
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    I don't live in Seattle so can someone explain how this cunt got elected? Are the turnouts high for a city council election?
    I knew Seattle was gay as fuck but I must have been severely underestimating the common Seattleite
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    I believe I can fly
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    You all wonder why the Trump bandwagon is getting so full?!? It's shit like this.

Eventually extreme cuntiness gets old. A little cuntiness is fine and attitudes eventually swing to a more liberal social stance - but this kind of shit is what pisses people off.

And Trump is going to ride said cuntiness all the way to a win in November.