Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Holy Fucking Doogman FS

2»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    chuck said:

chuck said:

One question I have about the DM.C refugees here, and that really applies to most everyone, is why don't you use your original DM.C usernames? I can't place most of you, even the recently banned ones. I also think that most (definitely not all) went with a different name here to avoid getting in trouble over there. Why not throw out your DM.C username in your sig line or something now that you've gotten the hammer?

If you can't figure out who I am, you need to swim in the bottom of the Tualatin River for a while to get some perspective.

Not saying I don't need to, but I know who you are from the olden days.
    I'm happy that the doctors finally cured your HIV.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    I like to stay discrete
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    chuck said:

One question I have about the DM.C refugees here, and that really applies to most everyone, is why don't you use your original DM.C usernames? I can't place most of you, even the recently banned ones. I also think that most (definitely not all) went with a different name here to avoid getting in trouble over there. Why not throw out your DM.C username in your sig line or something now that you've gotten the hammer?

Huh?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Mooser42 said:

chuck said:

Huh?
    What?
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Hillsboro douche
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Hillsboro douche

Huh?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652