Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Holy Fucking Doogman FS

jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I was just making a crack on the higher level bored about when the game time/channel/live stream/tv provider bored is going to start, and when I poasted it, "live stream" got the same treatment as Michael Damone's last name. Why the fuck would they censor that? Are they so worried about the AD that they won't allow talk of illegal ways to watch the game? I knew they were bad, but holy shit, that is absolutely ridiculous.

Comments

• Why do people still post on that shit tier site?!
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Same boat as DNC. Cancelled, but my subscription hasn't run out yet.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited September 2013
    Fuck them. They're so damn sensitive it's fucking ridiculous. Someone posted that the "higher level" bored everybody agrees with each other. I responded by saying that's kinda their point. Came back an hour later and I can't get into the forums. At all. I've been banned many a time but this is the perm-ban where I can't even read the forums and I didn't fucking do anything. I hope these fucking pussies go belly up.
  • Fuck them. They're so damn sensitive it's fucking ridiculous. Someone posted that the "higher level" bored everybody agrees with each other. I responded by saying that's kinda their point. Came back an hour later and I can't get into the forums. At all. I've been banned many a time but this is the perm-ban where I can't even read the forums and I didn't fucking do anything. I hope these fucking pussies go belly up.

You got banned from Doogman same night Softy blocks me on twitter for nothing. Damn Kim and Softy truly do deserve to light themselves on fire at the same time while they jump off of Aurora bridge with cement shoes on.

Fuck them. They're so damn sensitive it's fucking ridiculous. Someone posted that the "higher level" bored everybody agrees with each other. I responded by saying that's kinda their point. Came back an hour later and I can't get into the forums. At all. I've been banned many a time but this is the perm-ban where I can't even read the forums and I didn't fucking do anything. I hope these fucking pussies go belly up.

You got banned from Doogman same night Softy blocks me on twitter for nothing. Damn Kim and Softy truly do deserve to light themselves on fire at the same time while they jump off of Aurora bridge with cement shoes on F3 tied to their feet.
    Crisped that up for you
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    gentlemen.... gentlemen.... have you learned nothing at all? Stay off of that place. There really is no need to talk about football anyway. It's where you hike the ball, block, tackle, that what makes a difference. The internet of football discussion is nothing.
  • gentlemen.... gentlemen.... have you learned nothing at all? Stay off of that place. There really is no need to talk about football anyway. It's where you hike the ball, block, tackle, that what makes a difference. The internet of football discussion is nothing.

I love it when UW or the Seahawks is playing someone bad and I'm talking about the next opponent then some dumb fuck will chime in "Hey we can't over look this opponent right here!" like it fucking matters what we fans do.

gentlemen.... gentlemen.... have you learned nothing at all? Stay off of that place. There really is no need to talk about football anyway. It's where you hike the ball, block, tackle, that what makes a difference. The internet of football discussion is nothing.

I love it when UW or the Seahawks is playing someone bad and I'm talking about the next opponent then some dumb fuck will chime in "Hey we can't over look this opponent right here!" like it fucking matters what we fans do.
    Seriously. Makes me laugh while banging my head against the wall. I swear half the people on that site must be high school dropouts. Fucktards for days.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

FOCUS DAMMIT!!!
  • jmc84 said:

Seriously. Makes me laugh while banging my head against the wall. I swear half the people on that site must be high school dropouts or went to Bellevue Community College. Fucktards for days.
    Had to fix it up a tad.
    jmc84 said:

Seriously. Makes me laugh while banging my head against the wall. I swear half the people on that site must be high school dropouts. Fucktards for days.
    they probably played fb in high school, but on JV.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club
    jmc84 said:

You got banned from Doogman same night Softy blocks me on twitter for nothing. Damn Kim and Softy truly do deserve to light themselves on fire at the same time while they jump off of Aurora bridge with cement shoes on F3 tied to their feet.
    Crisped that up for you
    Fat floats. Going to need the cement tied to F3. Bare minimum. Simple fact.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

FOCUS DAMMIT!!!
    BRING BACK THE BOUNCE!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Who is Gordo and does he poast here?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    AZDuck said:

Who is Gordo and does he poast here?

He's the guy in the picture for this bored's background.

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Swaye said:

jmc84 said:

Crisped that up for you
    Jump off the south side of the bridge, hit concrete, problem solved.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam
    One question I have about the DM.C refugees here, and that really applies to most everyone, is why don't you use your original DM.C usernames? I can't place most of you, even the recently banned ones. I also think that most (definitely not all) went with a different name here to avoid getting in trouble over there. Why not throw out your DM.C username in your sig line or something now that you've gotten the hammer?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    chuck said:

One question I have about the DM.C refugees here, and that really applies to most everyone, is why don't you use your original DM.C usernames? I can't place most of you, even the recently banned ones. I also think that most (definitely not all) went with a different name here to avoid getting in trouble over there. Why not throw out your DM.C username in your sig line or something now that you've gotten the hammer?

If you can't figure out who I am, you need to swim in the bottom of the Tualatin River for a while to get some perspective.

section8 said:

Swaye said:

jmc84 said:

Crisped that up for you
    Jump off the south side of the bridge, hit concrete, problem solved.
    south side superiority poaster
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,971 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

If you can't figure out who I am, you need to swim in the bottom of the Tualatin River for a while to get some perspective.

Not saying I don't need to, but I know who you are from the olden days.