Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy gets called out on twitter again

13»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    MelloDawg said:

MisterEm said:

Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

I saw he jumped in. Apparently making fun of his wife means I'm defending someone else. Ummm no.

McElfresh, John Bravo and Gavin Keefe are the three lemon party guys on Softy's page.
    You can't have a reasonable debate with those "you either agree with me or you're not a 'true husky fan'" pricks. Got tired of it. Mello keeps trying. Waste of time.
    Mello is what Mello is. Garbage in. Garbage out.

On a positive note, can we nominate debate Daisy and the Pink ball pelvic shuffle for the HHOTW?

FREE PUB!!!

While you mention Bravo, McElfresh, and Keefe, you forget Kyle "Roughneck" Anderson, Uchenna...whatever the fuck, and Josh Perkins. Those 3 above are the biggest culprits, despite Gavin saying he'll be on the "Fire Sark" bandwagon after another 7-win season.
    Even a blind doog can find a plate of nachos on occasion...

"Irregardless".. you deserve an up vote on that one. Keep up the good work at our premium partners Mello.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

He admits to being wrong about Tyronne in 2008. Fine. Many people learn from their mistakes. Softy obviously has not

He's a stupid fat annoying BCC cunt. I mean we all make mistakes but he hasn't learn one fucking thing from his mistakes.
    lots of hot cunts at BCC.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

MelloDawg said:

MisterEm said:

Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

I saw he jumped in. Apparently making fun of his wife means I'm defending someone else. Ummm no.

McElfresh, John Bravo and Gavin Keefe are the three lemon party guys on Softy's page.
    You can't have a reasonable debate with those "you either agree with me or you're not a 'true husky fan'" pricks. Got tired of it. Mello keeps trying. Waste of time.

On a positive note, can we nominate debate Daisy and the Pink ball pelvic shuffle for the HHOTW?

FREE PUB!!!

While you mention Bravo, McElfresh, and Keefe, you forget Kyle "Roughneck" Anderson, Uchenna...whatever the fuck, and Josh Perkins. Those 3 above are the biggest culprits, despite Gavin saying he'll be on the "Fire Sark" bandwagon after another 7-win season.

"Irregardless".. you deserve an up vote on that one. Keep up the good work at our premium partners Mello.

huh?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

He admits to being wrong about Tyronne in 2008. Fine. Many people learn from their mistakes. Softy obviously has not

He's a stupid fat annoying BCC cunt. I mean we all make mistakes but he hasn't learn one fucking thing from his mistakes.
    lots of hot cunts at BCC.
    and they're all legal and haven't entered their "''It's just a little baby fat' 5 years after the pregnancy"phase

score
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

MisterEm said:

MelloDawg said:

MisterEm said:

FREE PUB!!!

huh?
    Nom, nom, nom.
  • Softy is pressing pretty fucking bad on twitter again. He's actually talking shit to an Oregon Ducks fan for losing the NATIONAL TITLE GAME in 2010.

He's really dooging it up tonight.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Softy is pressing pretty fucking bad on twitter again. He's actually talking shit to an Oregon Ducks fan for losing the NATIONAL TITLE GAME in 2010.

He's really dooging it up tonight.

dgd

• He'll forever be the king of the Doogs. People have tried to take that crown from him but he will always take it right back!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    He got pissed off Romney lol

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney27m
    Bed time story PLEAAAAASEEEE RT @Softykjr: @me shut up. Go to bed.
    DetailsReply
    Retweet

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr26m
    @JaRomney So Oregon plays Can Newton in the NT game....
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr25m
    @JaRomney wanna hear the rest? Please let me!
    Details

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney25m
    @Softykjr Yes, please.
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr23m
    @JaRomney u know the ending. Man that night must have sucked for you. To get that close? Did u cry?
    Details

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney22m
    @Softykjr Play in a BCS national title game and then pop off.
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr18m
    @JaRomney seriously though. What happened in that Auburn game? Break it down for me

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney17m
    @Softykjr Cliff got hosed on a pick, Newton got a call on a fumble returned for 6 and Dyer made a fluke play. Summarized enough?
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr16m
    @JaRomney now break down last years Stanford game. What happened? Talk to me
    Details

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney14m
    @Softykjr You break down 93-2012 first. Talk to me http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/records/calc-wp.pl?start=1993&end=2012&rpct=30&min=5&se=on&by=Win+Pct
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr12m
    @JaRomney I just wanted to know what happened in the Stanford game. Thought u would have seen it. Guess not
    Details

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney11m
    @Softykjr You expect me to talk one game, yet you avoid 20 years?
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr10m
    @JaRomney u do Stanford first. Did u cry after that game too? Or just Auburn? Which one made u cry more?
    Details

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney8m
    @Softykjr Down year for Oregon. Went 12-1, won a BCS game and finished #2 in the nation. Man, horrid year.
    Details

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr7m
    @JaRomney yeah but that Stanford game was really tough though right? I felt bad for u that night man.
    Details

Follow
    Je'Romé‏@JaRomney .@Softykjr Sure, it was tough. Now, explain UW being 121-119 over the last 20 years. Go….

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr4m
    @JaRomney yeah but HOW tough? Did u have a hard time sleeping that night? Oh..the last 20 years we pretty much sucked. Now back to Stanford.
    Talks shit about oregon losing to Stanford. I'm embarassed he's a spokesperson for husky fans
  • I felt I had some good jabs in there although the one dumb fuck Quook who thinks I'm actually in my picture was a good laugh too.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

I felt I had some good jabs in there although the one dumb fuck Quook who thinks I'm actually in my picture was a good laugh too.

who is the other guy in that picture
  • dhdawg said:

I felt I had some good jabs in there although the one dumb fuck Quook who thinks I'm actually in my picture was a good laugh too.

who is the other guy in that picture
    Fuck if I know. I'm curious if that guy is a hardcore Doog or one of us and just set Sark up? There is no middle there.