Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy gets called out on twitter again

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

mykfs needs to diaff yesterday. Just Thought I'd add that.

Guy is so fucking stupid. Tried arguing that the 2008 Cougars were the worst team in NCAA history.

Defended Holt in 2011(have the screenshots) then back tracks claiming they weren't actually that bad when he said that.
    POYWFSIAL
    Not really screenshots but I have links.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/28394/holt-taking-heat-for-washington-defense

http://m.espn.go.com/general/conversation?uri=PAGE:BLOG:POST:pac12:31376&wjb=

Second link is him ripping the Rich Rod and Leach hires.
    He would have pissed all over himself to ride Leach's wenatchee banana if UW would have hired him.
  • dnc said:

dnc said:

mykfs needs to diaff yesterday. Just Thought I'd add that.

Guy is so fucking stupid. Tried arguing that the 2008 Cougars were the worst team in NCAA history.

Defended Holt in 2011(have the screenshots) then back tracks claiming they weren't actually that bad when he said that.
    POYWFSIAL
    Not really screenshots but I have links.

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/28394/holt-taking-heat-for-washington-defense

http://m.espn.go.com/general/conversation?uri=PAGE:BLOG:POST:pac12:31376&wjb=

Second link is him ripping the Rich Rod and Leach hires.
    He would have pissed all over himself to ride Leach's wenatchee banana if UW would have hired him.
    Of course he would. He's the same doog who a year later was praising Wilcox and dissing on Holt.

These Doogs never learn. Always blindly praise the coach/AD at the time then the minute he's fired they'll blame everything on him and claim they always knew he sucked.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dhdawg said:

Doogs on twitter who need to diaff
    Softy
    Myk
    Codywoofkens
    That cheesepack idiot

Damn you hit all four of them! Well done! That cheesepack I got into it with him recently when he was ripping on a fellow HHB about his kid going to WSU. Fuck that guy!
    Wait, whose kid goes to WSU?

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    man u really pissed off softy

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney1h
    @Softykjr The Mariners are bad. #trolling? @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg
    Expand Reply
    Retweet

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr1h
    @JaRomney @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg still trolling.
    Expand

Nelson ellis‏@Cheesepack50m
    @Softykjr @JaRomney @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg all these people do is bitch about how bad the huskies are when we're 3-0
    Expand

Je'Romé‏@JaRomney34m
    @Cheesepack I’m UCLA fan @Softykjr @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg
    Expand

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr32m
    @JaRomney @Cheesepack @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg not talking to u. Talking to the other dipstick. Idiot Johnson.
    Expand

Rick Johnson‏@heneedsmoretime31m
    @Softykjr @JaRomney @Cheesepack @QuornDawg Why do you hate UW grads?

10:52 PM - 23 Sep 13 · Details
    this is gold
  • I was surprised I got blocked. Now I have other idiots who have joined in my convo. I really hate our fans.

Softy is someone I'd tell off to HIS FACE! Fat fuck never took one class at my school yet he's telling me I'm not a fan?! GTFO with that noise!
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

I'm surprised he just didn't block @pat_hm

By the way, which one of you is @pat_hm?

That's me. I'm not here too much.

He admitted that he supported Ty in 2008 due to recruiting. Admitted his fail.

btw the whole poly thing got out of hand. I'm not a poly hater. Softy on the other hand...
  • pat_hm said:

btw the whole poly thing got out of hand. I'm not a poly hater. Softy on the other hand...
    Instead it was me who got block for telling that dumb fuck cheesepack guy he deserves 0-12 for learning nothing about 2011, 2007 and 2006.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

I was surprised I got blocked. Now I have other idiots who have joined in my convo. I really hate our fans.

Softy is someone I'd tell off to HIS FACE! Fat fuck never took one class at my school yet he's telling me I'm not a fan?! GTFO with that noise!

Nice fake name, btw.
  • jmc84 said:

I was surprised I got blocked. Now I have other idiots who have joined in my convo. I really hate our fans.

Nice fake name, btw.
    "Rick Johnson" made an appearance on the Army of Doogs site but someone must have tipped them off cause they banned me like two days after I posted 5 reasons and they were all agreeing with me.

This was Boise week. I tried again Illinois week under a different account and was banned ASAP. Perhaps one of those fags($75,000) is Bronc4blue/IMALOSER.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

pat_hm said:

Instead it was me who got block for telling that dumb fuck cheesepack guy he deserves 0-12 for learning nothing about 2011, 2007 and 2006.
    He blocked you?
  • pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

He blocked you?
    Yup. I posted the exchange above. It was quite hilarious.

Nelson ellis ‏@Cheesepack 15m
    @Softykjr @JaRomney @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg all these people do is bitch about how bad the huskies are when we're 3-0
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Rick Johnson ‏@heneedsmoretime 3m
    @Cheesepack @Softykjr @JaRomney @QuornDawg Learned nothing from 5-1 in 2011, 2-0 in 2007 and 4-1 in 2006 I see. You deserve another 0-12.
    Expand
    Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 21s
    @heneedsmoretime @Cheesepack @JaRomney @QuornDawg and that in a nutshell is why youre not a husky fan. You're a jackass who just got blocked

Dave Softy Mahler‏@Softykjr32m
    @JaRomney @Cheesepack @heneedsmoretime @QuornDawg not talking to u. Talking to the other dipstick. Idiot Johnson.
    Expand

Rick Johnson‏@heneedsmoretime31m
    @Softykjr @JaRomney @Cheesepack @QuornDawg Why do you hate UW grads?
  • JaRomneyJaRomney Member Posts: 8
    My YUCKS (lol) may have #NoNatty, but at least we are klassy when interacting with Softy. The lack of comportment from you guys makes my stomach turn smh.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    If Softy is going to defend Sark, then fine. But be intelligent about it. Combat the most credible arguments offered by the other side, mainly Sark's inability to (or indifference toward) recruiting excellent OLs and DLs. And then there is Sark's lack of discipline which still creeps in (penalties and going for it on 4th down in stupid situations).

Softy doesn't defend these accusations because he won't event talk about them. It's like they don't exist. That's what pisses me off more than anything.
  • Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

I saw he jumped in. Apparently making fun of his wife means I'm defending someone else. Ummm no.

McElfresh, John Bravo and Gavin Keefe are the three lemon party guys on Softy's page.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

I saw he jumped in. Apparently making fun of his wife means I'm defending someone else. Ummm no.

McElfresh, John Bravo and Gavin Keefe are the three lemon party guys on Softy's page.
    Is it a surprise to anyone that the Army of Doogs are slurping Softy on the regular?
  • Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

Is it a surprise to anyone that the Army of Doogs are slurping Softy on the regular?
    All CC drop outs too.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Twitter stalking rules.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013

Looks like twitter went wild after I crashed last night. That McElfresh faggot (75K) joined in. I guess it was my phone vibrating from all the push alerts, and not...., never mind.

You can't have a reasonable debate with those "you either agree with me or you're not a 'true husky fan'" pricks. Got tired of it. Mello keeps trying. Waste of time.
    Mello is what Mello is. Garbage in. Garbage out.

On a positive note, can we nominate Daisy and the Pink ball pelvic shuffle for the HHOTW?

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

You can't have a reasonable debate with those "you either agree with me or you're not a 'true husky fan'" pricks. Got tired of it. Mello keeps trying. Waste of time.

On a positive note, can we nominate debate Daisy and the Pink ball pelvic shuffle for the HHOTW?

FREE PUB!!!

While you mention Bravo, McElfresh, and Keefe, you forget Kyle "Roughneck" Anderson, Uchenna...whatever the fuck, and Josh Perkins. Those 3 above are the biggest culprits, despite Gavin saying he'll be on the "Fire Sark" bandwagon after another 7-win season.
  • MelloDawg said:

MisterEm said:

On a positive note, can we nominate debate Daisy and the Pink ball pelvic shuffle for the HHOTW?

FREE PUB!!!

While you mention Bravo, McElfresh, and Keefe, you forget Kyle "Roughneck" Anderson, Uchenna...whatever the fuck, and Josh Perkins. Those 3 above are the biggest culprits, despite Gavin saying he'll be on the "Fire Sark" bandwagon after another 7-win season.
    To be fair to Gavin he did want Holt fired AFTER the Baylor game.....prior to that he'd argued for him but the Baylor game is when he realized Holt had to go.

All those guys you just named are all dumb fuck doogs who set our program back. They think they are "good" fans but they aren't.