Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona is not better than Boise or Illinois

Another game we should win, especially at home. We have to wait one more week to see if this team is really any better than Sark's first four.

Even then, no one win is going to "prove" anything. We beat Stanford last year, then got routed by Arizona and choked against WSU and Boise.

Comments

• Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Dunno if Zona is better than BSU or Illy, but they proved last season they are way better than us.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2013
    So? Did you factor in sark being retarded?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    If you can't see this is the same team as 2010, even PLSS Can't help you. Maybe we need to wait a couple more years to see if sark is actually an average coach.
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Your_Mom said:

Dunno if Zona is better than BSU or Illy, but they proved last season they are way better than us.

They had a very good QB last year. He graduated. We played them down there last year.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

Your_Mom said:

They had a very good QB last year. He graduated. We played them down there last year.

Their defense and running game are both better this year, both definitely better than anything the Huskies have seen so far. Huskies are currently 7 point favorites and should win the game, but it could just as likely go the other way. LIFPO
    Based on what? They have played no one.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013

Based on what? Arizona has one of the best RB's in the country you piece of shit. They definitely have a better running game then Boise or Illinois. Do you ever know what the fuck you are talking about?

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I' m increasingly convinced that AuburnDoog is a fantastic troll

Your_Mom said:

Yes,Tucson is always a tough place to play. Big, aggressive, loud crowds, 2,500 ft elevation, night game etc. Understandable that all of that is worth 50 points.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited September 2013
    UW wins because they have better players. Huskies should win by 20 at home on talent alone, but Sark does his best to lose, so it stays close, but Huskies cover 36-28.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Neither has UW.

Has Sark's mythical great recruiting that doesn't include linemen really made UW better than AU? Who develops it better? What will iDawg say when Zona hangs 50?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

UW wins because they have better players. Huskies should win by 20 at home on talent alone, but Sark does his best to lose, so it stays close, but Huskies cover 36-28.

This is what concerns me. Stupid penalties, and going for it on 4th down when we should take the 3 points. In other words, undisciplined...per usual.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Passion said:

This is what concerns me. Stupid penalties, and going for it on 4th down when we should take the 3 points. In other words, undisciplined...per usual.
    As a Duck fan, I can honestly say that this is the best Husky team I have seen in the Sark era. You have great speed and terrific tacklers on the backside of the defense.

On the offensive side of the ball:
    You have more speed than ever
    Your receivers can now catch the football
    Sark has now copied an offensive strategy that hides the team's one glaring weakness which is pass blocking.

Washington football is better now than it has been in years, but don't get me wrong. Although great lipstick, it's still lipstick over a very mediocre pig, which is magnetized by the ineptitude of your head coach. This team will do better than 7-6, but when playing against better talent they will get destroyed. There will be some bleeding buttholes post-game of the Oregon, Stanford, and UCLA games. This team could go 10-3 this year, but the separation between this program and the top tier will still be huge.

10-3 with 3 plungers will feel like a Northwestern like 10-3. Nobody will really think much about it, from a national perspective.

Doogs would never stop singing Sark's praises after that scenario.
    If Arizona is so good, how can you expect Sark to win?

I expect Sark to win and win comfortably on Saturday. If he doesn't I am going to be pissed.

If Arizona is so good, how can you expect Sark to win?

I expect Sark to win and win comfortably on Saturday. If he doesn't I am going to be pissed.

So you don't expect Sark to beat a good team?